[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Basically if u don’t vote either mist ur a big dummy so get off me and them

*I meant to say with instead of either but autocorrect and no quick edits rip

Will return the self-pres then.

/vote Mistyx @Host_Account_1

Why are you so obsessed with me? Like genuinely, what even is your read?

im your sorc

@leafia @kiiruma can you move to wazza

cuz i don’t think anyone else is here and by my count it’s 5-3 me-wazza

which is

not ideal

Hmmm, it’s weird that you didn’t claim earlier but since if you’re lying the real sorcerer can make you into the bomb, sure. Besides, it’s weird how Wazza still wants you yeeted despite your claim. /vote Wazza @Host_Account_1

whatd i miss

it looks like i mist a PR claim

gooottttem

hi marshal

mist is 1 million percent telling the truth, I had extreme ??? from “I was just messing with you” because that’s out of character but her behaviour is explained entirely

Misty’s sorcerer claim and if Misty isn’t given the bomb tonight, I’m going to assume that Misty is the real sorceror.

if mistyx isn’t real sorc that resolves itself but I completely believe her

also explains why her arctic stuff felt absurdly weird

whats vc

i think we should just kill wazza today personally cuz she seems the most straight up PoE slot

1 Like

misty claimed sorc? alright fair enough /unvote @Host_Account_1

litreally woke up <10 min ago, suprised I made it to thread. lemme backread a bit

I’m reserving deciding if I believe her or not until tomorrow. Also, I believe with Wazza’s vote on her after she claimed sorcerer that she’s top wagon now.

tbh I know im town and i think someone on cloned wagon or marshal is mafia and you seem most likely. but id be open to alternatives tbh.

also ur pushes on me were super illogical tbh and didn’t feel very good faith.

1 Like

Agreed honestly and her voting for Misty after Misty’s claim is ultra scummy.

Has anyone’s thread presence drastically decreased today compared to d1 cuz if i was mafia id have lost a lot of will to play with 2 mafia getting insta yeeted ngl