[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Or this? Idk?

how can we use not townreading her as a basis for whether or not someone is scum
because she was literally scum

Keep in mind, Marshal was a Tracker, they had to take out the guaranteed PR and they clearly didn’t track the Angel N1 otherwise the Angel would be dead as outedwolf is practically just a limited-time IC

I don’t believe so on either of these, I feel like her slip-ups were mainly on the players she directly interacted next to or they interacted with her.

Actually don’t even ask me who we should vote out I’m fucking lost.

Wazza is townlocked though I’m insanely confident on that.

Please be fucking right.

if marshal actually thought marl was angel though, it makes way more sense to take him out over anyone else, so I think you’re right in that they learned the real angel last night

Marshal saved ybw from being hung yesterday, she totally shut down the wagon eod

I think that was more myself, Mistyx and outedwolf, although she did try saving Mistyx for some reason

1 Like

Would you rather risk hitting a VT or take out the guaranteed PR?

Mainly the reason she voted you at the end makes me think you’re town, theres no reason to do that unless you’re town especially when I could’ve switched votes at any time

She was probably trying to get me killed so Mistyx would be bombbait tomorrow now that I think about it.

2 Likes

Mario 16

This game was reviewed on the game show Dendy: The New Reality. The original Joe & Mac was also reviewed later; the host was seemingly under the impression that Mario 16 was the original and Joe & Mac was the hack when it is the other way around.

SUPA MARIO BRUDDAS SUPA SHOW MARIO

Alongside many other famous figures, Mario once had a PSA about drugs. In his expose, he declared that ‘if you do drugs, you’re going to go to hell before you die.’
This reduced the drug rate to negative numbers, as was expected.

2 Likes

I haven’t looked at vul’s unalign chart, but so far Wazza is 100% unaligned with Marshal so she has to be town imo

If mafia fake swear at each other in thread I highkey judge then for being kinda dicks and marshal and wazza aren’t so p sure wazza town

1 Like

I think cloned may have been a planned bus from the start tbh because vul mentions a pretty decent amount how he thinks marshal and cloned cant be w/w and he was wrong on that (all on D2)

also I think their legacy makes sense (except for eli still dont get it) which (excluding wazza because if shes mafia ever I will eat another shoe) leaves Leafia, Bradland, and Marl (also min and hippo are “probablys” in the legacy, along with me kinda)

WTF

Based tho

1 Like

Wow though, christ Marshal flew under my radar

Hopefully the rest of the game will be easier honestly

vulgard, the hero we needed, not the hero we deserved

2 Likes