[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Marl you don’t seriously think mafia did nothing to even try and save cloned?

Like at all??

Marshal had also been saying “eli V” for a large majority of the game, maybe trying to make sure he doesn’t get executed

I don’t think min is a good kill yet, would rather kill in Kiiruma/Leafia/Eli, but after those I’d probably do a bit o re-evaulating

1 Like

And the fact you think eli can’t be someone who wrnt on the hippo wagon to save him?? Make it rand?? All of the mafia were just shitting and giggling around

The players who flipped (especially Marshal and arctic) are much better than that. ESPECIALLY if their teammate is in the supposed poe you’ve made

Ngl vc wise eli mafia makes a lot of sense

1 Like

Marshal was obviously not expecting to die. She was expecting marl too

Vul did a woopsy shocky and made everyone think it was marl so Marshal would spew the fuck out of her if she was an actual flipped wolf

I don’t see a problem with Marshal just gliding eli to victory doing that

1 Like

Not knowing that*

wdym by this?

This is all just so fucking weird

I meant not knowing that but I feel like it’s reasonable to be a scum like Marshal who was considered clear by many hard defending her partner if she believed she wasn’t going to die like ever while her partner is one of the most lhf people if not the most lhf person on fol

She could’ve very likely planned on bringing eli with her to victory which would’ve been easier then just him

2 Likes

I just wonder truly wtf maf were doing eod1

2 Likes

i’d imagine they were doing what the root cause of every weird play on this site is

:deciduous_tree: -ing

2 Likes

It literally isn’t I was pushing Cloned hard near EoD and scumreading him a lot for quite a while.

You weren’t even pushing him EoD. You were even hesitating on your read of him.

I highly doubt mafia wanted Cloned dead.

1 Like

This^

If mafia really wanted to bus Cloned, why throw two other mafia onto another mafia? Why even have that other mafia vote someone else?

1 Like

He literally is just shading me and just because it took me that long to put a vote on him doesn’t mean I wasn’t scumreading him earlier and I honestly don’t remember exactly when I placed my vote on Cloned but I was actively pushing his slot for quite a while.

Yeah. Thinking you could still be mafia here is a bit dumb admittedly.

I feel like while there may be a Mafia on the Cloned wagon, I don’t think Cloned was intended to be bussed, otherwise even Marshal probably would’ve hopped onto it at the end instead of leaving it to rand, it’d be good credibility especially after she gave herself justification

basically what I’m saying is that we shouldn’t just kill in the people who were on the Cloned wagon

Leafia, humour me.
What order should people be eliminated here?
I see you’re wishing for me first. The feeling is mutual there.
I’m just intrigued what ‘step 2’ is

This is honestly something to think about and consider honestly.