[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

I think its mainly up to you Wazza, I’d reccomened just ISOing Brad & I and asking us questions if need be. The way Marshal pushed on you made it so that you literally can’t be mafia, so ik for a fact brad is evil.

And if ur mafia, well gg I guess, u played really well

@YoubutWorse

Are we sure Wazza is town?

for fucks sake why am I even alive

1 Like

And why are you even saying this? Not even bothering with this right now, Brad, I’m pissed as it is.

Yes actually, I am

Imma be honest with you, YBW, I had it in my mind that if I survive, you’re probably Town, but now that I’ve actually survived I’m unsure.

Here’s the thing, when I was posting at the end of the day, to try and bait the kill onto me, I decided that “Oh hey, but YBW might be Scum” purely intentionally just to make it seem like I was a good kill for you to do, but I don’t have a clue now.

okay honestly Brad’s post about if you’re sure on me being Town is actually really scummy because he’s been positive I’ve been Town all game

okay well not all game but like ever since marshal bomb you have been locktown imo

I know I’m literally committing a 180 on a read but if I’m hard shielding someone and they’re not dying then there’s a :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: out here.

Brad thought I was Town before the Marshal bomb

oh I thought u were talking about me, my bad

I’m out of the house but this doesn’t feel good at all if Wazza never died.

Well obviously there’s going to be a redflag, but this feels like a twist around, Brad, I can’t exactly choose to die or not when I’m not the one in control of shit

I am though, you weren’t even being discussed about being mafia yesterday

Hippo would’ve 100% have done a better job here in my position lmao

But you’re just making me suspect you more since this feels like you just made me live just to make this push on me

1 Like

Yes I was? Towards the end of the day Kiiruma was suspecting me.

wait what do you mean you’re the one in control of who dies lmao

1 Like

Give me a few moments, I want to read Hippo’s posts and I’ll make my decision

1 Like

okay Hippo was pretty confident in it being Brad