[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Mafia did play well that’s undisputed. For context on how mafia wins after 2 of them get day vigged/bombed, it happened in a game off site and I was mafia.
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony [Game Thread] - Mafia Cafe

Tbh perhaps it sounded more rude than intended. Which is on me.

Town didn’t play good either

Its not like they were on the top of their game and got outsmarted by a brilliant mastermind

i would say play from both alignments was above average in this game

2 Likes

It was just kinda

Eh

Town had a couple star players (like Outed and vul) but most of us were pretty mediocre

I’d say town was average/slightly below average mafia was pretty good

Eli quick-exe should’ve never happened

Most players (Me included) didn’t play to the best

I did one notable thing and that’s about it

Which only worked because lack of communication on wolf team

As I have made clear

Town played very well this game
Mafia just played better

That’s just how it is, compared to the old site, Town played a lot better this game than they usually would, it’s not like they threw the game as Mistyx said, it’s that the game was locked together heavily

1 Like

These two don’t mean the same thing

As I was saying before, it’s hard for town to win if even 1 mafia gets miscleared.
It happened in my linked game off site and it isn’t too surprising it happened here as well.

the hard thing when it comes to saying “who played better” is that the town players playing better will die early whereas the wolf players playing better won’t

this means that there can be individual town players that played better than any wolf singlehandedly but it doesn’t matter because later in the game it depends more on how strong the town is as a collective once the generally stronger players have been killed off

(and even then it doesn’t matter who is “playing better” for wolves as they would have been fairly deep regardless due to the distancing in this game)

distancing is for scrubs

1 Like

I’m surprised nobody noticed this really

Check EOD VC1 for example

i definitely noticed wazza trying to get cred from bussing cheese and cased her for it then everyone forgot after i died

but no dvc warrioring

>pushes d1 astand wagon

nya

1 Like

he told me to do it because he’s a scrub

I don’t see the issue here

1 Like

Listening to dead townies? Who does that?

ok scrub

hey if all wolves vote the same player that means they have 4 votes already!