[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

I’ve said it, like, twice

all about things that were not reads

You said it like six times

ok i failed at math

four times is still a number though

Now onto something useful

Do you have any strong reads on any player other than Wazza me and Vul?

I’ve seen some reasons for others but they felt really small

okay i’m back but i’m pretty tired so i don’t know how much i’m actually gonna get done

It doesn’t seem like anyone’s here so

my reads have barely moved since I wrote this post:

but most of the reads are not strong

I mean elaborate on some of them

Why YBW other than sheeping vul?

What differs outed from the rest of the lowposters

Stuff like that

I think YBW is more likely to be town because his reads (e.g. his metaread on Wazza) align with the sort of process I expect from players of his skill and experience level, and I think he believes what he’s saying (this one is less strongly AI because regardless of e.g. Wazza’s alignment he could believe ‘Wazza is similar to a wolf game’), and because I believe he believed that Vulgard’s wall on him had come to the correct conclusion (this isn’t sheeping Vul, I came up with it independently)

I think Outed is wolfier than the other lowposters because of this half of his first post

if you won’t be able to post until later, there’s no reason to check in and not say anything, you can just … wait until later and then post. it’s not like we were halfway through the day or anything where an explanation might actually be necessary

so it feels like he just wanted to be like ‘guys look at me I’m not abandoning the game thread!!’

this is worse than the other lowposters because by in large they either had some reason whatsoever to post, or just haven’t posted at all (e.g. Marl is probably asleep regardless of alignment which is NAI)

Yeah, I highly doubt Arete/Wazza are aligned. I don’t really have a read on Wazza yet but GTH I’d say town.

Theres other low posters that have done little to nothing aswell, even if they did a speck of anything.

Outed doesn’t seem that scummy from that post to be put in the “scum” list, even if it’s pretty strange.

I agree that it’s decently scummy, but not to the proportion your saying

That’s no proof. It’s impossible to prove someone is a villager with math, facts, and logic. It can at best give you a general idea.

Ah. That explains it.

Did you read the vul post?

Not sure how you see that as being villagery to be honest. It seems like a more scummy reaction to me.

Yes I did. Now to resume reading to get caught up on things.

there’s a difference between making posts that don’t do much and going out of your way to make a post that’s like ‘look at me I exist! also I’m not doing anything bye’ when you could simply not do that

also based on this comment I feel like you’re parsing me as saying it as more wolfy than I’m saying it is

By the way, vul could’ve told YBW that he could make him look more townier if he talks more

Could be W/W