[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

he wouldn’t claim sorc as mafia (I am not going to elaborate on this take because I think extensive discussion of whether or not he’s the real sorc is -EV)

there were also points where I was like, ‘I don’t think this is necessarily true but I see why Atlas believes it,’ like when he was pushing you for not defending yourself because he thinks town should defend themselves (I remembered him having other points that were better examples/more villagery but then I looked through his Iso to quote him and I couldn’t find them :wowee: )

2 Likes

@clonedcheese

which of those people are you calling wolves vs. which are you just saying have bad reasons to vote you

1 Like

@Mistyx

how did you get from point a to point b

By the way main reason I’m switching is because of YBW (I think?) talking about how no one is defending Cloned despite him having a huge wagon, so I’ll take the threadstate read and see if it’s useful.

Went to Hippo because shrug.

TBH the only thing I remember from his game without iso’ing him is him meme’ing about his name and that’s really it.

Hippo being useless is NAI as far as I’m aware

I’m gonna be goign to bed soon, will probably leave my vote parked on Eli unless anyone has any good objections

Dammit…:disappointed:

idk if this supports you or Marshal in this totally irrelevant argument but basically as soon as Marshal voted Atlas I was probably always voting Atlas [not because I thought Marshal was a villager but because I thought she wasn’t W/W with Eli]

it’s just that then I took like 24 hours to talk myself into Definitely For Sure Committing

it’s like 30% a joke

really weird 2 post interaction here
idk

(the fact that discourse shows both quotes i’m talking about when clicking the reply bubble is great)

:thinking:

I remember hearing that he had literally the exact opposite meta

I forget who said that though so probably don’t put too much stock into this

meh
that also implies there’s no reason to vote ahead of eod which is just untrue

yes, exactly

i actually dont hate this

why

like legitimately why
i dont feel like i’ve done anything even readable so far, especially not that comment you’re replying to

Leafia TMI?

/unvote

@Host_Account_1