[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

You expect me to be able to explain why in less than half an hour? Also,how the heck is Marl suddenly getting so many votes? Cloned is the one that should be getting them.

Wait is this just a random sexist post or is there a player called women

1 Like

Marl is literally open wolf check post 389

Oop. Meant scum. Dumb phone and autocorrect.

1 Like

yes
yes
100% yes

If you actually had a case on me its a 10 second typing job

I think this statement shows leafia actually doesnt really have a case on me and just wants me dead

2 Likes

Wow, this is worthless!

1 Like

Wrong. He’s not a wolf here. Trust me on this.

Do you really think this is the time to be thinking about how wolfy I am when I start talking 10 minutes before eod

Do that during night

Wrong. You don’t know me at all if you think Ican explain that quickly. I’d need at least an hour to ISO you and explain where you were being scummy.

Anyway since it seems like nothings gonna happen I’m gonna quote all my legacy stuff incase I die

Aight imma be straight up I haven’t paid much attention yet but I punky promise I’m town and if u keep me I will be fantabulous later on and win the game

That and anyone who knows anything about me knows that I’m not good at explaining my reads.

Yoi sbouldve had this ages ago when you started accusing me

Punky isn’t a typo btw it’s cuz I promise but I’m also a punk because sometimes I don’t look both ways before I cross a road

Dont think im convincing leafia today

This dies tmrw

@Host_Account_1 vc please?

That was a joke :(

:scream:
Aaaaah.

I want to believe I’m right on Cloned but wagon fuckery is making me want to just cry.

Hippo’s just being Hippo and I can’t read them due to them just being… uniquely memey and confusing.
Cloned’s hitting me with AtE and I’m a sucker for that.
Leafia moving onto Cloned was fine but Leafia’s just commonly got the whole kindly aunt thing going and it’s making me worried on them.

IDK what scum’s thinking right now and trying to work it out is a nightmare.

Like I said, that’s not how I play. Have you ever seen me do that? Also,youactlike I’m the only one scumreading you.

I don’t like how Leafia is interacted with Cloned, they feel too confident

I think cloned is prolly town from recent posts tbh they seem legit.

Frustration against leafia could come from scum annoyed that town sussing them dumbly is correctly but I think they’ve shown enough that not worth hanging them today. Especially cuz they’re lhf in first place.