[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

this is basically a placeholder vote

very likely bombing hippo tbh, neither hippo or cheese selfpressed think those are just 2 solid kills

3 Likes

Why I’m town part 2 (copy pastaing again to decrease chances of some hooligan instabombing me):

I get that eod looked like I kinda wanted to save myself and cloned, which makes us look paired. And that’s cuz I did wanna save us both as his frustration at leafia felt legit. My eod was: try to save cloned and myself but I had 0 coordination with cloned to vote on marshal together. I basically played that in the worst possible way if I was mafia with cloned tbh.

Also, cloned was vanilla and is also a common lhf. I basically only know how to distance and bus as mafia. My last mafia game was just me shittily trying to bus literally everyone on the team (hi marl and marshal) and then accepting defeat. No way would i not have yeeted cloned in a world where I’m mafia with them. Especially because earlier on in d1 I had said I would happily vote cloned so I had the perfect progression to vote them and try gain a bit of cred.

Also I’m less sure on my marshal read now having backread a bit but I’m still pasting it cuz I spent time writing it tbh.

I honestly didn’t expect Atlas to die. As for what I think regarding EoD 1, it potentially clears those who voted for Cloned over Hippo although a lot depends on Hippo’s alignment too. As for Wazza, EoD 1 she seemed to be trying to limit how much Cloned’s flip would improve how I look in everyone’s eyes although with how hard of a busser I am, I don’t think it should clear me entirely even if Hippo is a villager. It just seemed like Wazza was trying to make sure I stayed in the PoE even if Cloned flipped, so I honestly think Wazza could be aligned with Cloned. /vote Wazza @Host_Account_1

i literally have the bomb

2 Likes

I knew you would make that argument which is why I made copy pasta

So marshal you have bomb? That’s actually pretty good imo. Hippo seems like a good kill for bomb

Good cuz I think ur mafia and I know u won’t bomb me lol

okay admittedly this does look weird
but
marshal is bombed so :joy_cat:

Literally read my two posts I copy pasted I’m such a bad bomb

if I were mafia a rando townie would be dead there is no point in me posting

3 Likes

I mean if u were mafia u derail thread for as long as possible and then with 6 hours left u bomb a towncore no

1 Like

i litearlly scumread you for reasons that were both that and other things. that post didn’t make you improve in my eyes at all

What other things

I think if mafia got bomb, they would either wait as long as possible then bomb (so town has less info to work with) OR they would bomb immediatley so they don’t spew anything

1 Like

Legit just read all my posts I refuse to believe ppl can’t see how mine and cloned eod don’t make any sense if we both mafia

good thing it doesnt matter if anyone thinks im mafia

If ur town bomb me then u won’t no balls

Here are all the sentences talking about you from my post. Basically I don’t see you doing anything or giving any actual reads so far and your EOD just wasn’t villagery

Cloneds eod play is so bad if me and marshal are both town lol