[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Y am I scum

Oh ok

I’m not even gonna say it

Show me the posts of mine that are “off”

My internet just got back on after a storm killed it for a few minutes. Let me see what I can find :pensive:

I don’t remember. :cry:

This post comes across as passive and open-ended, as though Min is asking others to prompt them as opposed to moving the game forward with their thoughts.

Technically, this could potentially change my thoughts depending on what posts I find so it could change up some things

Kinda don’t like the tone of this, chief

This post was never explainted unless if my eyesight is getting much worse than it already is

Random voting at the start of the day isn’t a bad thing, but the fact that it’s been staying there without much explanation (Or maybe there was later on hence why the Jaiden wagon has been staying up for as long as it has)

Because you are scum Okay, but for real four people is not most of the game. Idk if you meant null which would make a lot of sense, but it might just be me being nitpicky

Were you voting her just because of how little she posted? That kind of stuff doesn’t go well unless if it’s specifically indicative of them being scum

This could just be me personally but when I read this post by Squid I felt it came from a Townie perspective.

4 people will eventually be most of the game unless we can find the wolves quickly enough so just give it a few days. j/k

In all seriousness, the fact that the two top wagons have remained stagnant for so long is worrying me a bit. It just feels like something is off, but that might be just me being paranoid. What does everyone else think?

Anyway, going to call it a night now, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Quickwagons bad plus the reasonsinh wasn’t great either

More words are worse than less

Hello again. I have returned from being on a Twitch stream for four hours, and I see we still don’t really have much progress. Now that Jaiden’s engaging with the game a little more, I feel like my vote has done its job for now - I’ll come back to it in the morning, but I at least want to shake things up a bit.

VOTE: Mistyx

Misty’s behavior has just seemed a little off to me all game. I don’t know anyone’s normal playstyles, obviously, but she seems to have a lot of commentary on what everyone else is doing and not a ton of stuff contributed that stands on its own.

These stagnant wagons are actively antitown, and I think people should be more open to moving their vote around a little, even if they intend to change it back by EoD.

1 Like

I am voting her because I believe she is very good at potentially being a deeper wolf than most not to mention I suspected her for falling off

Her posts are better, but most of them are just “I need to catch up” in different words

I’m less sus again pf swuid mostly bc the posts they pointed out after giving logic seems fairly understandable to feel off

About

For the sake of moving votes around, VOTE: Epitau.

these wagons sure are wagons

I think it can go either way.

I think both of the wagoned players could flip wolf, I can also see the wolf team not being wagoned here but I think if that’s the case they are strolling along with us rather then pushing agenda.