[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

oh
oh no

Iā€™m still not liking the Kanave vote.

Who do you think is a better vote then?

Today is my partnerā€™s day off so i will be scarce until tomorrow where i am free. I think it is possible to resolve kanave without a lynch depending on what she does today tbh. I am looking for certain things.

Then i am going to finish misty iso and look over partner equity seperately.

1 Like

Good question. Iā€™m open to suggestions too.

Jaiden or Magnus.

Vetoing a Magnus execution for today. Heā€™s just a villager here.

1 Like

We know Mist didnā€™t want to vote Epitau, and neither did Jaiden for that matter. With the benefit of hindsight, if Kanaveā€™s a wolf here itā€™s possible the other Maf didnā€™t want to associate themselves with a flashwagon which killed a Town.

Squid might actually be a villager, alright.
So Mist was trying to look town here, and implied the Epitau wagon had scum on it which led us to vote Eliza. It would make sense for multiple scum not wanting to jump on the same wagon, if one of them was already on it. Does that make sense?

1 Like

So Question: where does the whole W/V thing with me and Magnus come from? I think Magnus doesnā€™t look great but I dont see how thats dependant on me being town

Also, even with the town flip i still stand by that if weā€™re going off Epiā€™s earlier posts, there wasnā€™t really anything good there. I get it if people didnā€™t want to exe there bc weā€™d just retunnel into pidgeon but I dont think there was anything to TR them on when the wagon started

The fact that Magnus has tunneled the absolute crap out of you since god knows how long with also the fact that it wouldnā€™t make sense for both of you to be on the same scumteam

With the PoE left between Jaiden and Kanave/Magnus, one of you two has to be scum between you two

1 Like

Makes sense to me.

We can vote Jaiden too, but it depends what everyone else wants to do today

I see everyone thinks Jaiden is scum no matter what, soā€¦

Decided to check this

literally started pushing me the post after i first put some sus on them lmao

1 Like

That being said, a Jaiden execution might be best for today. VOTE: Jaiden

Unless we have a deepwolf in the consensus towncore, sheā€™ll flip wolf as long as Iā€™m right in thinking youā€™re a villager.

I just hope thatā€™s not the case.

1 Like

also i (re)learned that im terrible at this game

So you think Jaiden is scum too looking back at it?

Not sure if I agree here, if we get Jaiden and they do flip town I think weā€™re mega fucked, where as even if we do go into me and magnus and misexe me, I think we have a good place to look next to hit atleast 1 of the wolves

More so that Mist is now proven scum but Jaiden seems to be everyoneā€™s concensus scum and I just kinda look back and see someone not really contributing to the gamestate and how the fuck did I town read her???

Hmmm, admittedly not what Iā€™d expect a wolf to say at this point in the game.

My only issue with executing both you and Magnus is the slim possibility that youā€™re both town and the deepwolf is someone other than Magnus.

Today will definitely require a lot of thought and Iā€™m not embarrassed to admit that Iā€™m a bit scared.