[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Also just to confirm you aren’t Google from TOS?

zorvo google hasn’t been my name in almost 3 years

Is it just Jaiden that’s been on TOS or also you?

i was here on 22/07 but, yeah, honestly i haven’t been contributing much
if revealing my role can help y’all with progressing, i’m for it…

help i still don’t know what to do if this happens

Oh so you were them, thought so.

Doesn’t matter also man, 3 years ago I pretty much left that site so I remembered you by that name.

this is my second game here, zorvo is always just hard to read text from

if eliza goes through (which it should), achro should be flipped imo
i do say that with little thread knowledge but thats just how I feel rn

i known you for a while after (and before) on discord?
like at least 6 months as desc

Dude all I ask is for you to be more active, contribute more and share your thoughts.

65% mafia
35% town

I feel like this could be a potential bus since there’s only really one or two people questioning it at this point and from what other people have been saying about her scum plays, there’s a good chance this’ll flip scum

1 Like

40% mafia
60% town

1 Like

abt % idfk
i really arent familiar with elizas play but i think its higher than average. i think
its a coinflip

Revealing your role will help a ton.

my vote is completely based on reading a few extra long posts… so flip a coin, i guess? :person_shrugging:
from what i read, i think it’s still the likeliest, though

Probably near true random if Kanave is actually correct about their meta being useless, closer to double that if they are not correct. I pushed this through so town wouldn’t repeat the painful mistakes of my champs game. In it someone who was being very unhelpful turned out to be a wolf. It was a painful reminder to me that not all so called LHF are friendly. I don’t know Eliza enough to be truly confident, but I don’t believe in reckless plays early on.

Sorry I ruined your lovely wagonomics, May, I know I can be a pain in the ass somtime when I use thread pull.

:thinking:

1 Like

What is “a good chance” to you, numerically? I ask this because some people will say a good chance is above random, while others say it’s a coinflip… having the number out there helps me think.

Personally, I’m… not feeling super great about this wagon in terms of Eliza flipping mafia, though that could just be lack of confidence from yesterday’s vote. I would maybe give it coinflip odds, maybe a bit less.

1 Like

we’ve been caught
epitau you KNOW i told you to change your wording from mine in scumchat
its a really uncommon way to say 50/50 you know??? newbie smh

2 Likes

Don’t actually show your role though that’s against the rules.

Just show us your alignment by talking with us.

1 Like

I’d say about 70% percent

1 Like