GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

One of you is going to die and tomorrow will be a recap of today except with locked votes and only one clear

Please just vote
I’m not going to blame anyone for getting this wrong

Except myself if Brad is town

uhh

im gonna reserve a post for chloe in case she wants to do flavor right here. ok chloe? you’re welcome.

BradLand (3): May, mollylikesorigami, Vulgard
sleep (2): YoubutWorse, Lemonfairy
May (1): BradLand

oh, uh

brad died, he was vanilla town

wolves cant be stopped from winning, yadda yadda

@vulgard @mollylikesorigami (roleblocker) and @O.kazo do be winning

spec/dvc: Goat^2 Graveyard

wolf chat: Goat^2 Scumchat

1 Like

i am so so so so sorry

AHHHH
FUCKING AHHH
I KNEW IT

hey i was right!

Read wolfchat for my keysmashes after I realized we won the game

Damn, great job!

1 Like

That’s endgaming and losing, then, another thing off my bucketlist lmao

1 Like

well played vul and molly
i read the whole game and vul did a great job even if he wasnt like how he was as town
molly did good at being relatively townread and coasting along while letting town tear eachother to shreds

this was so sus to me ahhhh

Fuck me I had to play two wolfgames back to back and highpost in both of them at least this time it worked

1 Like

shaking and crying rn they killed all the goats

1 Like

@Lemonfairy incredible job hiding

btw, the night you tracked vul, vul was originally gonna carry

but since i was the blocker, i thought, “i should block zorvo and carry so he can’t save himself”

neither of us had asked if joats could self target, and it turns out they couldn’t

i changed the action 20 minutes from the deadline without checking with vul first lmfao holy shit

Yeah my entire intent setting up for f5/f6 was to make sure nobody paired us
I was actually expecting to flip at many points during the game because everyone is always paranoid of me and this time it was rightfully so

@Marluxion your read on me is no longer good, you have lost my endorsement of your vulgard read

I suppose I should’ve caught Vulgard’s focus on why I thought it was Brad and not Molly last-minute, shouldn’t I, and that read flip on Brad… it wasn’t indicative of being mad I caught his partner, it was indicative of having TMI and going after something he knew I was wrong about. That’s why the focus on how I played poorly before - it wasn’t trying to induce my decision paralysis, it was because he knew I was wrong.

1 Like