GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Possible im biased because they literally refused to play the game with me and dismissed me while softly continuing to encourage people to kill me

But I don’t really see them as towny at all now

2 Likes

molly

posts i found towny

towny assessment of silviu

i said this was one of the towniest molly posts earlier and i still think so now, i think the way she’s playing around her silviu read is pretty villagery

and this is a good assessment as well imo

yeah pretty much completely agree

i feel like i’m awarding molly too much credit for townreading marl

yeah this was fair enough at the time, though i want to see where this read progresses

posts i found wolfy

not sure why she’s struggling to get a read on kt here, i feel like he’s been obvious town for a long time

kind of interesting that she was super correct in her reading of the situation imo but it’s not necessarily wolfy

this honestly feels like a classically wolfy ‘helpful’ post

hm looking back on molly i feel like most of my townread on her stems from her being correct about things which could just be a show of tmi
that said i think she has made several legitimately good points and her approach to silviu in particular i found very villagery
i’m waiting to see more posts from her today because i think the gamestate has significantly changed and i want to see how she absorbs it
there is the fact she ensured o. kazo would go over yesterday which is a definite point in her favor i just feel like her being more correct than most other players in this game might potentially be tmi-indicative because i feel like most people are wrong rn (insert molly’s shrug emoji)
but also i don’t want to wolfread someone for being correct and agreeing with me until i have a reason to think they’re a wolf supporting me on bad reads and my o. kazo push was correct so
still thinking molly is town for now but i want more content before eod

1 Like

just town: marl (though i’m willing to compromise by voting him out so the gamestate can actually progress), kt, brad, zorvo, lol (unless you’re able to convince me otherwise like kt apparently wants to), 1+ of ybw/magnus (i think they’re v/v or v/w but never w/w)

townleaning: lemonfairy (i think she got townier in her last few posts, still waiting for her molly bus case and her marl assessment), may, molly (waiting for more content before eod)

the rest: illwei (she basically did nothing today after silviu basically did nothing yesterday), eliza (really don’t see how this is obvious town), potentially one of ybw/magnus if i’m correct about them being v/w (though like i said they could be v/v)

definitely feel like i’m misclearing someone but i’m comfortable with my townreads at least (maybe remove the ybw/magnus thing until it resolves itself)

1 Like

i’m willing to listen on lol but i think his posts have been pretty consistently towny, maybe not kt level but close

1 Like

like i said before if you want to sheep something in case i die sheep my strongest townreads before my wolfreads

1 Like

kt knows im town hes just trolling
very thematic

1 Like

leaving, might come back for eod but no promises

1 Like

gonna be honest i have no horse in this race no one i townread is getting voted out so i pog

u guys do ur thing

2 Likes

can someone convince me to vote anyone else i don’t like how streamlined i’m feeling about this game

or like someone scumread me. zorvo why am i in your poe what relates me to kazo and who’d be my partner

It’s more like your related to the other PoE.

1 Like

Between these days I bought Splatoon 3

2 Likes

I want “it” (playing Splatoon 3) “more” than playing mafia

2 Likes

& BTW I didn’t respond to your defense because it had nothing of substance. I’ve tried to rid myself of my old habits (refusing to play defense, refusing to engage with anybody’s self-defense, considering a focus on self-defense rather than scumhunting a hard wolftell) while playing on actual forums, but I’ve still got em.

As for non-“this is just the way I am” excuses, I didn’t find engaging with your defense of yourself productive - it was all things I’d considered and dismissed as sufficient explanations for your behavior. I thought you were a wolf - still do. There was no reason to engage you on your points because I’d learn nothing and achieve nothing, wasting my time and posts. The only reason I’m engaging with this now is because you made it About Me, and I love talking about myself.

2 Likes

why though. you’ve thrown out a rather bulky poe so yeah there’ll some connections there but you’re kind of admitting it’s going to be mostly town

why specifically am i a potential wolf

There should be enough content around for me to build opinions on each wagon in an informed manner, but the cold weather is very bad for my joints, so no promises.

2 Likes

ElizaThePsycho (5): YoubutWorse, Zorvo, KingTroll, Vulgard, Marluxion
Marluxion (4): ElizaThePsycho, Lemonfairy, lol, May
illwei (1): Magnus
Lemonfairy (1): mollylikesorigami

Not Voting (2): illwei, BradLand

Day ends 2022-09-25T22:00:00Z

1 Like

Bad excuse
One I use all the time as w

2 Likes

“sorry wolfteam a new game came out sorry for slacking”