GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

No, scum should kill me, so I can go play more Splatoon

3 Likes

no, scum should kill me, ybw, and you so we can squad up in splatoon

2 Likes

iā€™ve already done my magnus push it is a bit late on that front. but what new information do you have why would you take them over anyone else

1 Like

How is marl scumreading someone for playing a game, like I feel like thats a p valid excuse evne if he lies about it as scum, also took 4 posts to a single post, and thus postcapped himself again

I still dont know what ot think of marl tbh

2 Likes

mostly cuz they were my first wolfread outside of marl

1 Like

okay

if marl is town they did this to themselves if marl is wolf. i do not understand their wolfplay

2 Likes

I agree, but what youā€™ve gotta keep in mind here is that Iā€™m not good at Splatoon.

3 Likes

ok and

2 Likes

iā€™m not going to vote marl because i know some bigbrain will hammer before i have time to properly wifom and second guess all my choices

3 Likes

@Illwei

Where are you?

1 Like

My vote will probably land on Illwei ending this day if she doesnā€™t come back and actually do something.

Would be kinda disappointing if sheā€™s town and subbed in to do fuck all.

1 Like

brad why would flipping illwei be more helpful to gamestate rather than flipping marl. convince me on it iā€™ve kind of resigned myself to a marl yeet today

1 Like

Yeeting potato spot early > Yeeting someone doing things.
Specifically if both of these slots are town.

Is kind of bad because thereā€™s a few spots that have just parked on Marl at the start and thatā€™s it, so if heā€™s gone we get to see where they go and read them based on that so him dying is probably optimal.

But in terms of my own reads, had Silviu as mafia Day 1, Illwei got into the game and did nothing, so Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s more likely to flip mafia.

This could also be me being a total bitch in terms of making a decision on who to vote because I donā€™t have any confidence in anyone flipping scum.

1 Like

This has been a problem for me for a bit, thought I got better at gaining scumreads but it appears I went backwards in that.

1 Like

yeah

let me find your silv case but has anything illwei said in particular tipped you off further or is it just their lack of presence

it happens

marluxion moment

2 Likes

Lack of presence.

1 Like

also :nerd_face:

2 Likes

okay it was a long weekend but Iā€™m here now

1 Like

gottem

1 Like