GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

what no post cap does to a mfer

1 Like

there isn’t really a case sadly

just my day-old moldy thoughts on silviu, and not wanting to kill the alternatives

1 Like

no, i’m not confident, that has nothing to do with this

i find it more likely than marl

1 Like

respectful ( :wink: ) vote by Molly

2 Likes

day old moldy thoughts on silviu with his 2 posts doesn’t equate to a 98% accurate scumread on illwei

1 Like

like molly you understand that if we flip someone else instead of marl and marl does flip red you are next on the chopping block right

if you could choose one person, not the person most likely to be wagoned at eod, to vote out, would it still be illwei or who else would it be

Sounds like someone a wolf with Mark would say.

1 Like

is… is that 98 really why you two think i was talking about confidence

1 Like

someone was saying molly could be a wolf here right, because i can kinda see it, with Molly saying i’m 98% going to flip wolf but trying to reason it with “day old moldy thoughts” to try and absolve guily

2 Likes

Sounds like someone who’s readslist would be wrong in that case would say.

1 Like

I do agree with this though
except I scumread Marl

1 Like

no i misunderstood them they were just saying they’d rather flip wolves than improve gamestate

molly i really respect what you’re doing rn town or wolf. having to defend marl while they’re peacefully asleep in either scenario is going to be hard on you i just think that if we lynch marl i can yell at people until we get a wolf d3

i imagine that would happen yeah, i’d still fight but i’d probably just take the l eventually

i’m not certain

it would’ve been lemon earlier but i liked her passion with her approach to eliza

1 Like

also i’m like. 60% sure they might actually be at wolf given how they treat their post cap which is 10% less confident than i was in kazo but kazo flipped red so i’m feeling lucky

yeah lemon really has buffed up

brad what do you think

I’m scared and my confidence is wavering

1 Like

don’t let that crown drop queen

1 Like

stay strong

1 Like