GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

marl would have their legacy be to lynch their poe followed by zorvo hmm

i am igorning marlā€™s legacy actively bc he wanted me dead first and I am town therefore he was wrong

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to potato and not solve

1 Like

Anyway
VOTE: ElizathePsycho
Still completely believe im right on this

1 Like

ā€¦I still think Eliza is more likely town though

1 Like

molly could have been tmi-ing. i did initially scumread them on vibes before they made some good posts but those are two unrelated things

1 Like

I really really donā€™t, I even read your towncase and like, I didnā€™t see any really good points bc most of it is ā€œthis is a good post!ā€ and then the post itself is ok or easily fakeable. Their posting has still been extremely similar to silent hill to me

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to go against it because I donā€™t really trust my reads anymore but yeah
weā€™ll see

1 Like

VOTE: molly

i am tired of wifom

Can u guys explain molly for me I still donā€™t really get it

1 Like

eh

Someone push me so i feel compelled to make a zorvo case

1 Like

Idk i want troll to be a wolf

1 Like

iā€™d like to be a wolf too itā€™d be more fun than being town rn

Hi all, Iā€™m out and about today and canā€™t be around until much later in the night. Just want to note that yeah, Molly sus, I want to look into Zorvo, and that I do apologize a little to Marl about all that.

I donā€™t regret going for the execution. I donā€™t ā€œget peltsā€, I get ā€œtortured by visionsā€, and sometimes they tell me I have to kill a townie. Not that I entirely knew Marl was a townie, but as I said, I was pushing the vote primarily for that flip. Thanks for your sacrifice to the voices, Marl.

Note that I do always get sussed for my post-execution apologies, so Iā€™d like to clarify that Iā€™m not trying to distance myself from the vote, Iā€™m just a very apologetic person.

2 Likes

I missed a word there, Iā€™m not trying to distance myself from the vote. Not.

2 Likes

sparse ISO implies no real impact on thread, no?
plus joats

1 Like

I donā€™t remember her existing at all lol

1 Like

ok like maybe we should kill may though thatā€™s who i wanted to kill yesterday right

1 Like

just kidding no weā€™re not

1 Like