GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

like its not like marl where gamestate is stuck without his flip you guys have scumreads on illwei, all that jazz

1 Like

Itā€™s also O.Kazo.

1 Like

yes who has played 1 other game in this site afaik

1 Like

Who really cares how many games the dude has played.
His Playstyle speaks for itself

1 Like

rude

i donā€™t understand

1 Like

how are you so confident that kazo didnā€™t just see someone random say ā€˜iā€™m mafiaā€™ and jumped on the joke to try to look less mafia

why does it specifically indict eliza

1 Like

how are you so confident that there was any motivation behind it at all tbh

1 Like

this also goes for ybw i didnā€™t exactly have the wim to read through the full case but now that iā€™m here maybe i should use my brain for something

1 Like

aboutta do the equivalent of a heroshot

1 Like

currently reading through molly iso and her read on silviu/illwei actually makes a lot of sense

1 Like

Itā€™s not rude that dude genuinely is anti town.
Iā€™m not saying he is bad Iā€™m just saying from what I have seen from him before, he plays anti town and in this sense he can Definitely play anti mafia.

Iā€™m basically saying I expect the dude to be playing
-EV to their objective.

Not saying I donā€™t like them. I think other then the ā€œ-EVā€ play they are good but the plays this player chooses to make I can imagine is also going to be ā€œ-EVā€ on the other side since they are part of the other side this game (Mafia).

1 Like

:wowee:

1 Like

zorvo youā€™re sounding like marl right now no cap

1 Like

this is equivalent to saying throwing which is equivalent to an insult

1 Like

Ok fine 1 read that was explained that I also pointed out as the only thing I saw going for you
Also no, you didnt explain marl, unless you mean the singular post you linked where okazo talked about marl posting. If thats what you mean, I dont consider that an explanation

1 Like

sounds like a skill issue to me

1 Like

I mean I guess TBF O.Kazo dying did help May solve the game and prove just as I thought that May is a really strong and good player.

But he still shouldnā€™t have fake claimed and got voted out without claiming Doctor.

He was legit a role that should never get executed so.

2 Likes

I donā€™t mean it as an insult. :man_shrugging:

An example is:
+EV a Tracker tracks their strongest town read instead of who they wolf read to try and see if they are wrong on a town read
-EV a Tracker tracks the revealed innocent child
Or
a Tracker tracks someone they have already tracked the previous night and both nights there is only for sure 1 wolf left.

1 Like

this is literally just a hero shot

1 Like