GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

i’m willing to say lemon is town despite eod1 actually. just give them locktown status

wow good idea

1 Like

His meaning zorvo’s

1 Like

not today’s yeet:
KingTroll
Lemonfairy
illwei
YoubutWorse

i really don’t have the wim to fully read these at this point
May
Vulgard
mollylikesorigami

today’s yeets
BradLand
Magnus

1 Like

I just spent 60 bucks on a soyp and salad guys money isnt real to me right now

2 Likes

She basically didn’t do anything yesterday when the wagon was on a villager and she was trying to push Lemonfairy who’s a likely villager from the Eliza flip but also didn’t really commit so I’m not convinced she believes in that read.

In general, I’m just not convinced she believes in her wolfreads. Lemonfairy has progressively become more and more towny, but for molly that hasn’t seemed to influence the read at all. Her read on you has also been extremely stagnant. Her only fairly confident wolfread this game was on O. kazo, and while that ended up being correct (and her vote killed O. kazo), the fact I’ve found none of her other wolfreads convincing whatsoever indicates to me she’s playing with TMI. I thought she was town yesterday, because her posts are good, but after re-reading last night, I realized she never actually had noteworthy wolfreads since O. kazo - and her push targets have been very wolfsided if you’re town. I spoke about this some time ago but the push on Lemonfairy in particular feels very opportunistic in hindsight because getting Lemonfairy out before Eliza’s townflip would’ve been amazing for wolves.

There’s a chance I have it all backwards and it’s Lemonfairy wolf with Molly town but I’ve thought about it a fair bit and I just don’t think Lemonfairy is a wolf with that Eliza defense and Marl/Molly casing on day 2. Like, those reads I found believable. Those were wolfreads with conviction, and they made sense (even though Marl flipped town). With Molly I get the sense she doesn’t really care and those wolfreads are out there just so she can say that she has them.

2 Likes

Ive spent like 300 dollars in the past two days and im aboutta spend 200 more on shoes

1 Like

True i have cleared my slot

1 Like

Yw guys

1 Like

i guess i’m also willing to go on molly? it doesn’t matter because for some reason i’m being read to be their partner but uhhhh i don’t know. shrugging off all problems to tommorow

Why Brad?
I’d actually like to talk about Magnus because I also feel like he might be a wolf.

1 Like

i feel like bradland has simply. not really. done anything of worth this game? they’ve been surfing for a bit and also they tried to clear me over a meh defense against may’s d1 push on me a while back which could be tmi but. can anyone tell me one notable thing brad did/said on d3 or even d2

Town or scum?

1 Like

Bradland - 365
KingTroll - 526
Lemonfairy - 443
Magnus - 291
May - 297
mollylikesorigami - 224
Illwei - 375
Vulgard - 471
YoubutWorse - 354

ok now I’ll try to order them

Vulgard/Troll/YBW
Illwei/May/Magnus
Brad/molly

am I misclearing someone
idk how to feel about Brad/molly

1 Like

Day 2 I did a lot, Day 3 I can agree I did nothing.

1 Like

Your reasoning is why I don’t townread May at all anymore, they’ve just been existing and I can’t name a single thing they’ve done that rang towny to me aside from some good posts day 1.

1 Like

What about find the scumteam, who are KingTroll and Molly,

2 Likes

man the problem is a good portion of this game has really just checked out in my eyes and have made a good 25/30 posts so it’s hard for me to keep a mental grasp on them. every day i regret that i caused marl’s lynch

And with Magnus I just feel like he’s running out of WIM. He wolfcased me (poorly) on day 1, did the same thing to YBW on day 2, I don’t recall him doing anything of the sort on day 3… and he hasn’t progressed these cases into actual pushes, he just wrote them and then it went nowhere.

@May Sell me on KingTroll because I really don’t see it still.

2 Likes

vulgard what if it’s you thougghhhhh