GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Uhhh Illwei why vote me?

Why is there literally no one here

and no weā€™re not killing may and YBW please get better reads or Iā€™m gonna have to kick you from my towns

but we really only need a PoE of 4 with both wolves in it to win

Iā€™m fine with either of these if you believe them. I had May town early I just havenā€™t read her, or much in general really, this game.

Iā€™m not the answer though donā€™t use your day like this.

I need to get going please decide on someone that isnā€™t me though.

Iā€™ve just listened and let you do your work because you donā€™t get that many opportunities to and I feel like youā€™re good at this and deserve to choose the vote and Iā€™ll be happy to sheep.

Brad I would love to call you town but you have done nothing. everything people clear you on is things from D1. Youā€™ve made jokes but have said nothing since then. It feels like all your effort D1 was spent on clearing yourself and once that was done you were like ok people townread me i can slank. not a conscious decision but more like ā€œiā€™ve spent all my wolf energy clearing myself, Iā€™m done now.ā€

lemon asked why you think Iā€™m town

Literally read this entire day phase and tell me youā€™d do this as a wolf.

Iā€™ve slanked the rest of this game because Iā€™ve gotten busy and I lost having time for this game.

And thatā€™s no insult to your wolf game, but fucking hell I know you well enough to know that you wouldnā€™t put this much effort in subbing into a wolf spot.

Iā€™m not the one questioning whether Iā€™m a wolf or not, obviously.

Seriously I hate that no one else is here.

Iā€™d actually like to get Magnus here but your call honestly.

KingTroll (2): May, BradLand
BradLand (2): KingTroll, Illwei
Vulgard (1): Magnus
mollylikesorigami (1): Vulgard
May (1): mollylikesorigami

Not Voting (2): Lemonfairy, YoubutWorse

Why magnus

Told you before, especially if you think YBW is town this makes senseā€¦

The fact that heā€™s gone from hard tunneling Vulgard Day 1, to hard tunneling YBW Day 2 once Vulgard lead the kill on Kazo.

I gotta take a shower please make the decision faster.

VOTE: Magnus

Okay, fine, you failed me. Good job.

After all that work you somehow misread the easiest player to read.

why has no one on kazo flipped lol

Lol ok

youā€™re literally voting off-wagon.

VOTE: Kingtroll

Why the fuck is no one here