GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

the internet. i do have a d3 in real life tho

honestly i’d be burning through posts quicker. i’d want to push a few people really hard, get to around 130-140 posts, say that i’m going to save the rest of them in case something happens between then and eod, and at eod try to flashwagon someone who i already presented a scumcase on. the fact that i’m only at 20 posts rn isn’t ai though i’m still learning how this site works

1 Like

I’d be frozen
probably just not as free and unrestrained?

outing this is going to make my wolfgames harder smh

1 Like

Thx.

His question seemed like they wanted to control my thought process.

For town I would probably say Magnus.

Well, I didn’t interact other so much, so I have a limited view at the moment.

2 Likes

I have but it’s been between multiple posts and has changed a teensy bit

I townread May like a lot, would never want them dead today

I liked molly’s posts but I always have a subconcious bias towards her bc I love her pfp so while I townread her take that into account

Honestly been lowkey vibing with kingtroll rn so like nulltown for him
Marl is ok I guess, also probably nulltown or maybe a townlean. I’d have to read his posts again to get a better idea as my mind wasn’t completely focused reading them

That’s about everyone I’d say I at least am leaning towards town on rn

2 Likes

I can’t remember
which question was that?

1 Like

About my comment on lol’s troll fake-counter.

He wanted me to put something as AI, when it was NAI on itself.

2 Likes

rolled a 7 so

magnus iso

not too sure about this as an opening post. it feels a bit awkward to me but honestly awkward in a town way

don’t know magnus but this is a fairly townie mindset. less confident wolves more like backing other people up but a confident wolf can easily weasel their way into town leader by putting up resistance and looking hard to convince

everything that went on between vulgard and magnus feels very same alignment. i don’t see a wolf getting into this situation with a villager on purpose and both players pose themselves too competently to get sucked in to this on accident. so honestly looking like two towns getting at eachother’s throats with wolves not going to step in because it’s beneficial for them or two wolves doing something performative with eachother d1 to distance

town mindset always states they have town wincon. this is a scumslip (joke)

i don’t like people who won’t devote themselves heads over heels to their readlist. however it is day one it’s just that going “here are my reads. i’m not actually sure about them though” is just setting up plausible deniability

wolves don’t read

magnus doing so much joat baiting really is nai. it’s ticking off all my wifom alarms. are they actually the joat doing mindgames to make them look like they’re vt baiting a wolf kill from the actual joats? are they vt doing heavy baiting? are they wolf pretending to do a joat bait to get towncred??? help

Wait, Magnus claimed JOAT? Where?

1 Like

they did not claim joat they are simply doing extremely obvious joat softclaim baits

1 Like

good number to roll and good ISO overall I like your logic throughout it and I think it makes sense. I wouldn’t worry too much about the JOAT baiting tho tbh

1 Like

I thought Silviu claimed JOAT. Did I misread that?

1 Like

Yes, you did. I wouldn’t claim an important town role even if I was it.

3 Likes

I think I like hallucinated Molly voting okazo

Wtf

UNVOTE mollylikesorigami

1 Like

WHAT

There is literally no post even talking about him

wtf >>>>_>>>>>

3 Likes

UNVOTE Magnus

1 Like

VOTE: Magnus

1 Like

Why am I messing up every vote I make

It’s incredibly cringe

lmaomobileposting

3 Likes

simply only vote on posts of substance. i would never waste a post for no reason

That part was a joke. If you need explanation for the joke I would ask…

Checks list

Well…Marl might be the only one who knows this meme but he scumreads me so I might not get help there.

1 Like

I would

150 isn’t that much of an issue for me. My days of 500posting per day are over

2 Likes