GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

you came incredibly close to getting button clicked too :joy_cat:

I’m rapidly realizing that this game will only make everyone even more paranoid of me

1 Like

can i just draw attention to this fucking post

@Illwei your posts are ai and you’re good at mafia :heart:

1 Like

Skill issue. Stop being wolf

1 Like

if molly didn’t suddenly start assuming the joat had a selfdoc then vul would have been tracked killing

Oh yeah Illwei was the only kill we made out of fear and not because we were JOAT hunting
Illwei was the closest to the solve
And Lemon on specifically day 2

welcome to being a good wolf, at least u have a good village game

dont inflate her ego i can already barely contain it

(true tho)

gg y’all
hope you guys had fun
thanks for playing (:

a lot of people got really close at points

like magnus/kt early-mid d1

1 Like

Well we tried to kill YBW going into f5/6 because she was the towniest player whom nobody seriously suspected but yeah Illwei’s kill was directly motivated by her having high WIM and being fairly close to correctness

i did have fun, kinda lost motivation halfway through but I really gained it back final day
hope everyone else had fun

I don’t entirely blame myself for my godawful reads that were bad and sucked, given I was sick enough to be like, completely unable to get out of bed for half the game. I didn’t want to mention the extent to which it was true during the game itself, cause like, excuses, but god, do not play mafia in that state it doesn’t turn out well I was barely capable of logical reasoning

1 Like

oh we were close

Sorry if I annoyed people, I always get this way when I really care about winning
Maybe I should care less :wowee:

should’ve voted molly

even if we voted molyl without may switch we couldnt get that exe, and it didnt seem like may was gonna switch

1 Like

not to blame may, but that was just a really ahrd situation for town to win

if only we killed vul over kt :pensive:

1 Like

I was trying to make it hard on purpose
The idea was to make you think each of us was paired with a villager if mafia and it was working phenomenally

gg