GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

The way you brought up the sivliu wagon in the post I quoted earlier to m read as a mafia trying to make both wagons look like good options when it’s v/w. If okazo is mafia, you are the first person I would look at bc it looked like you were trying to make both wagons viable and convince people to potentially go for silviu later when your scum partner okazo was on the block. Thats how I view it at least, doesn’t make a ton of sense probably but it does to me

2 Likes

There’s no consideration that the wagons could be W/W here? Do you specifically read Silviu as town?

1 Like

They could be, but I honestly don’t think thats super likely tbh

1 Like

Do you read Silviu as town?

1 Like

Well, it’s late enough in the day phase that I’ll start asking my obligatory pre-execution questions, from most to least interested in an answer:

What would everyone say the % chance of O kazo flipping scum is?
If he’s scum, how many of his buddies do you think are bussing?
If he’s town, how many scum are probably on his wagon?
Who are his most and least likely partners?
Does anyone want to start a flashwagon?
Which people would you go after if he flipped V?
What alternative vote do you think would have the highest chance of flipping scum?
What alternative vote do you think would provide us the best information upon flip?

2 Likes

Don’t fucking cherry pick. Answer my questions.

1 Like

Wanna make garbage ass associations actually read the god damn players in question.

1 Like

And just like that, no answer. What a surprise.

1 Like

This EoD is sooooo boring someone do something so I can analyze it I have literally zero reads

2 Likes

i was eating chill

Not entirely, I kinda have him down as a null read. Same with okazo but hes more nullscum. Okazo’s apathy is what kinda got to me there. Silviu I haven’t seen in a while and really need to re-read tbh

1. Like 31%
  2. Probably both of his buddies on the wagon
  3. Probably at least two scum on the wagon
  4. Most likely (imo) Brad, least likely probably molly (going off recent things here, would need to re-read n shit)
  5. :eyes:
  6. I’d continue my push on both marl and eliza, probably focusing eliza more as marl isn’t on okazo
  7. Right now? Prrooobably eliza? I’m not entirely sure tbh
  8. Marl
1 Like

like 70%

given how he has over 5 members on his wagon and i doubt it’s fully pure at least 1

absolutely 1, possibly even two if it wasn’t picking up traction fast enough

they haven’t actually spoken that much in direct relations but i think the least likely partners are zorvo and and vulgard. i don’t have a bet on the most likely partner though no one’s really come to their defense barring what ybw is saying about brad

are you willing to flashwagon marl

already stated silv

marl

marl

1 Like

VoteCount

O.kazo (6): Magnus, lol, Vulgard, ElizaThePsycho, mollylikesorigami, KingTroll
Marluxion (2): May, YoubutWorse
Silviu200530 (2): BradLand, Marluxion
Vulgard (2): Zorvo, O.kazo
BradLand (1): Lemonfairy
lol (1): Silviu200530