GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

But

1 Like

hypothetical that i decided against. got worried that eod was too quiet for us to be on scum but i swallowed my wifom instincts

scary as hell that i come to my confirmation on ā€œyeah kazo is the lynch for the dayā€, think that the wagons are settled so i move my vote back onto marl out of pride and immediately someone comes in to vote silv followed by may swapping onto them. spooky stuff

1 Like

yeah zorvo/vulgard/lol are all pmuch confirmed from that flip imo iā€™ll never end up voting them

need to do a second iso on kazo and see who they actually interacted with versus who they never talked to at all

eliza is lock mafia apparently

lol

2 Likes

Hot take
Marlā€™s ā€œmin is obvtownā€ comes from the PR hunt

1 Like

okay
lemonfairy/may should probably explain themselves too

also

i feel like these posts spew silviu town actually

5 Likes

How do

1 Like

yes i hold in mind the possibility of a bus but given how their cases went i donā€™t bite that theyā€™re the ones who did it. will say that i donā€™t think the wagon is fully pure an opportunistic maf totally got on that

if anything that post makes eliza a bit more likely town though i realize itā€™s wifom

3 Likes

i donā€™t think saying itt that you thought your partner claimed pr is a perspective wolves often have because pr claims are almost always decided in scumchat and not something done on a whim

2 Likes

wait i donā€™t have like perms anymore. iā€™ve been punished by the gods

1 Like

Townread:
Vulgard
KingTroll
Molly
Lemonfairy
Magnus

Townlean:
Lol
May
Zorvo
Eliza

2 Likes

Noted

1 Like

Foolish mortal
Do not compete against the like god

3 Likes

VOTE: Lemonfairy

3 Likes

i got them back. even titan toppled from mount Olympus

1 Like

VOTE: Marluxion

1 Like

Why is Lemon being voted?

3 Likes

How am i nowhere on this list

Otherwise i agree with kingtroll on basialy everything, those silv votes at the end were weird af and im gonna need to see some explanations

2 Likes

But yeah list is where Iā€™m at right now, Marl drops out of it for now basically for the fact that Min had him on tunnel mode.

2 Likes