GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Possible they were coached and engineered Ibto spewing vulgard town

But that’d have to have been planned since shortly after sod

1 Like

Would love to hear other people’s interpretations on it though because nothing really makes sense

Even if people think I’m a wolf why didn’t he just vote Silviu

1 Like

with every post marl makes the more heavily I have to resign myself to him being town

I’ll do an eod iso on kazo ig

2 Likes

i’ll be honest, idk what o.kazo was doing the entire game, i tried to engage them on the only read they had (the wolfread on me) and it went nowhere

possible they were just… voting wherever at eod? idk how much they actually cared about surviving though them not voting silviu doesn’t make much sense i agree with that part

in regards to ybw i read her iso again and it’s generally towny imo but i don’t have a concrete reason to believe this

if anything i’m more suspicious of eliza because her reads haven’t progressed since she initially dropped them and she has refused to explain them but since i’m bad at leaving eliza ideally i’d want to leave this to someone else

someone said eliza/ybw wasn’t w/w and i agree with them

here's the main reason: unnecessary for theater (watch me get pushback on this and then be correct)

if someone thinks ybw being wrong makes her a wolf it’s nai (sorry ybw)
her posts today are worse but i don’t really think they’re wolfy

1 Like

i mostly want to kill magnus, lemon and silviu are also ok options but they’re much cloesr to a shrug for me
idk what to do with lol (there were apparently some arguments for him being spewed town but i don’t think eliza has explained them?)
kt zorvo marl may molly probably all town
ybw i think town

i guess brad also exists
i think he’s ~fine

and idk how to read eliza

1 Like
kazo semi iso

don’t know if this is w/w otherwise this kind of comment goes in wolfchat

this is so weird but it’s such an obviously wolfy defense for zorvo it bounces back to looking like they’re framing zorvo

marl you said earlier something about “why is x-villager being voted” why does that clear you but you still think silv’s slot could flip red

lmao

Either a marl defense or a defense of another high posting scum similar to marl

This is nai on vulgard actually there’s too much wifom to say their push on vulgard is either distancing or genuine.

their refusal to cross vote silv is actually extremely interesting though especially since if they did they might’ve been saved

yeah i thought the same thing which is why i thought silviu might’ve been spewed town

1 Like

Walter white

1 Like

oh okay i remember now
yeah i don’t think this is a good argument
maybe slightly townleaning for lol but i don’t think it outright spews lol town because it doesn’t even argue anything about lol’s alignment

2 Likes

that said lol isn’t my priority rn i just have a null read there so if he has this one thing looking mildly good for him then he’s ok for now in my book

1 Like

i kind of like this read from eliza though actually
feels like she’s sticking out more than she usually does as a wolf regardless of lol’s actual alignment

1 Like

Is Vulgard a wolf

1 Like

no

Who actually believes this when we are in a good position and 1 wolf is already dead and only 2 remain.

This isn’t a Townie thought and when I had a thought similar to this in a previous game Marluxion attacked me on it.

So either Marluxion hypocrite and doesn’t believe what they say or wolf.

1 Like

honestly p fair argument tbh

How do you townread marl
How do you scumread me
Why is kingtroll only a slight townlean? Man is the towniest town since it got established

it was a joke wallpost that I wrote bc I was bored in class
it doesnt make me look towny, its (as many have stated) almost completely NAI
what

literally includes quotes of me trying and succesfully reading other players in the evidence section of how I didnt
10/10

I understood that part of the post as “Your number 1 goal as a wolf is to look like town.” which isn’t true (or at least isnt what mafia players better than me have said) The number 1 goal as a wolf is to win, and you accomplish this partly by not looking hella sus but if your only goal is to look towny, thats not gonna work out bc eventually you will slip up bc u arent town and you have TMI.

it is day1
midway through day 1
and even then I had strong reads on multiple people by the end

It was me telling people what I think about certain slots so that people can read me and understand my logic better. That alone is helpful

they ASKED PEOPLE to ask them questions WHAT

bc im based

I havent read them personally, like without looking at someone elses ISO. Mollys anaylsis made sense to me at the time though so I was ok with their execution.

ok thats fair in the hydra game someone asked me if I was partners with my scumbuddy and I said yeah. I also think as a scum I would joke about being scum constantly, which is prob why I kinda dont trust people who do it themselves

can, except I don’t have a lack of reads

I mean it did seem like a lot of meta reading of okazo which I had never played with before, dont rememeber too particually tho since this was like a few days ago

I said Id probably end up on okazo eventually? What?

BC i didnt scumread him? Sorry my reads aren’t perfect bestie ill make sure to call out all the scum next time

Im posting this now (still catching up) but I looked in the replies, and people were CONVINCED by this? Fucking actually? Like seriously? I guess only bradland said that (and kingtroll voted magnus which is based af) but like this is just a terrible case, nothing said against me really makes any sense. I want to vote Magnus and I dont care if its OMGUS

1 Like

We’re sure?

1 Like

no

do you have ptsd from the previous game we played together or is there a particular reason you’re asking

1 Like

Hmmmmmmm

May/Lol/Vulgard/Marluxion/King/Eliza contains the 2 wolves.
Maybe YBW but I doubt it

Lemon, Brad, Silviu, Molly and Magnus are all town.

1 Like

I want to kill both him and you even more now you do NOT understand how spiteful I am

i can accept this reasoning and is honestly what I was thinking but I am still mad at marl and feel like he should be able to townread me easily rn

gorta is p ez to read tbh

i love you (platonic)

I wanna say its how they play but I also havent played with marl in a long time, and they didnt really play like this? but they were also a LW who was kinda objectively obvious lke the entire game but we never killed him so:P

im down u play splatoon?

I mean, min was JOAT, so like theres a reason right there. I didn’t look back to see if that was like obvious at all bc I dont remember thinking they were JOAT at all

based

yeah we know

I still really want to wolfread him just bc he scumreads me but I do think he has been townier throughout the day so fine

if you scumread both me and magnus, what do you think of magnus voting me?

nvm I read the next psot, still want an answer tho

no youre completely correct dont worry lmao

i do, let me handle this
that being said I can only be in thread for like 30 more minutes and then I have to leave for like the next day

From memory, as wolf she has a lot less reads and they feel more forced, and she feels kinda awkward in thread overall (which is why I scumread her yesterday and kinda scumread her now bc the next post sucks from that standpoint)

Convince me on literally all of these, also King is town, and vulgard is prob town

hi im here now besties whats goin on

1 Like