mollylikesorigami - 242

Illwei - 556

Vulgard - 515

YoubutWorse - 375

Reminder that Night ends 2022-10-02T22:00:00Z

Illwei was killed!

They were katze, a goat

Illwei has died, they were…

Day 5 has begun and will end in 48 hours @ 2022-10-04T22:00:00Z unless majority is reached

With 7 players alive, majority is 4

Massping

I hate this game.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I did say I believed YBW and KT had one evil between them.

If it’s not obvious what I thought was happening, I thought KT was softing JOAT. Hence why I backed off and voted Vulgard.

I don’t think it’s YBW.
I think there’s one evil between Vulgard/May/Brad and Lemon/Molly/YBW, and those respective orders of likelihood fmpov.

I never could have responded in time for this ping.

the village: vulgard is pushing town, vulgard is pushing lhf
also the village: mls two of vulgard’s top townreads, doesn’t give vulgard credit for the only wolf that’s been flipped so far and is perpetually paranoid of him which is probably one part of the reason i’m not dead yet like i should be. the other part likely has to do with something i’m not going to explain now because i think it’s -ev

you’ve never actually listened to me since o.kazo, and when you listened to me on o.kazo we got a wolf. you didn’t listen to me when we mled marl and everyone was pushing and wolfreading him so hard that the game basically couldn’t progress without his yeet, even though i kept telling you he was town. eliza was an ~okay yeet but i wanted illwei for most of that day, granted illwei was a villager so that might not have been game-altering but still. and kingtroll is yet another player you didn’t listen to me on, i wanted molly to be yeeted and had kt as my top townread whom i’ve repeatedly told you not to kill because i townread him.

VOTE: Magnus

please kill this now thanks
this is ~always a wolf

please consider listening to me after i was on 1/1 flipped wolves and defended 2/3 of the mls. i’m really trying to hold back my frustration with this game but it’s actually been miserable to keep facing paranoia while i’ve objectively done a lot to further town’s wincon. we are not killing lemon or ybw today, i think these are still villagers, and even though i admit that brad has fallen off a massive cliff i still don’t want to kill him now.

if you still have paranoia in me then do away with it now or else we’re actually going to lose the game. you kept not listening to me because of it and you mled two of my top townreads largely because you chose not to trust my read. i’m not saying i have some godlike reads, i’ve been wrong on two wolfreads, but the fact remains that at this point you need to trust me. i’d tell you to go ahead and ml me right now if you weren’t going to trust me but the reality is that if you do that you’re going to lose the f5 100% of the time fmpov. this isn’t ate, this is just the reality of it; i’m usually okay with dying to progress the game, but at this point it’s just going to be the ml that ends it all.

i currently have lemonfairy and ybw as two of my top villagers still. if there is a wolf between them then i’m probably not catching them now, and if they are both wolves then i accept my wrongness and they probably deserve it because i think they’ve played very well if they’re mafia.

i still have brad as a villager. he has definitely dropped off but my read from earlier in the game still stands, i think he went out of his wolfrange early on and him not really playing for the last few phases is unfortunate but within his townrange. he really needs to start doing things though because i can see him being a game-ending ml, especially if i’m not around. then again me being around didn’t do anything for marl and kt but i’m not going to harp on that too much.

may can be a wolf. they said they played poorly but i think there’s a point when playing poorly is just being a wolf and may might have reached that point. that said, i don’t want them dead now.

i currently want magnus dead. and as for molly, i would elaborate on her but i don’t want to. like i said at the beginning of this post, i think it’s -ev.

and if you need me to further provide reasoning for my magnus push, maybe because you didn’t read my posts (quite likely) or because you think he’s town for some reason, look no further than how he started the day while i was typing this up.

this is how a wolf presents the game at this juncture. wolves only need two more mls at this point, and the first one is the more important one to get because the second one is easier. you only need one villager to vote incorrectly to get the second ml.

magnus is presenting two poes and says that there’s a wolf in both. that’s basically the ideal thing for a wolf to push here. make two poes with a reasonable chance of missing in both. he can push either of these groups of three and get a misyeet within them.

this doesn't actually help solve the game in the slightest.

in fact, nothing magnus has done has helped to solve the game. he has cased one of my top villagers and myself, neither of which went anywhere. he has not meaningfully solved the wagoned players, his eod votes have never mattered, the only vote of his that i can construe as a vote that mattered was his day 1 vote on o.kazo which i already called out as suspiciously bussy. in hindsight i should’ve pursued that more strongly instead of letting you ml marl but whatever.

sorry if i sound salty but that’s because i am indeed salty and i’m trying to hold back.

the other posts he’s written today are preoccupied with self-defense. wolves have two goals here: get a misyeet and survive. magnus is preemptively removing accountability from himself and defending his actions before he’s even asked about it.

he’s not trying to find a wolf, any wolf, which is what a villager should be doing in this situation. we need to find any wolf. we don’t need to find both wolves, we need to find a wolf to stave off the prospect of lylo. lylo is the absolute worst scenario for town, a scenario that can very easily go wrong (like i said earlier, one incorrect vote from a villager = game over), so you want to prevent it. you want to find a damn wolf.

magnus is not finding a wolf, and he never has been finding wolves. his two cases (on me and ybw) both went nowhere. they were never intended to go anywhere. they were for optics.

everything he’s posted the entire game has been for optics. he talked to me about his method of solving on day 1 and i decided to let him use that method. if that method of his has led him to this:

then i think it’s nonsense. there is no way you try to genuinely solve the game the entire time and you come into the day before lylo with two worlds of three and that’s it. his solving was never intended to go anywhere because he is a wolf. he needs to die today.

please give me some indication that you’re actually read this despite this being a wall, and please listen to me for once. it’s probably not ideal to post this right now, because then i’ll have to deal with magnus probably omgusing me for 48 hours because that’s pro-wincon for him, but screw it. we need to kill a wolf and i am pretty sure this is a wolf, more than anyone else in the game right now.

i’ve just realized that it’s my birthday, therefore it’s objectively correct for you to sheep me.

also kt can’t like my every post anymore and you’re monsters for removing that.

1 Like

i’m going to sleep, i’ll address responses when i’m able. i’ll try to make sure i’m actually around for eod this time, especially after yesterday.

happy birthday!

and yes, I was actually going to do something with the read lists
I had to assume some reads because not everyone gave lists so lmk if they’re not accurate :upside_down_face:

ah it’s so beautiful
idk how helpful it is though

so is your list:

Brad/YBW
May/molly
Vulgard/Lemon

?

“one within x/x/x” is a weird way of phrasing it

Hi I’m busy right now probably will be busy for a while I feel like a massive clown and also Molly is town

1 Like

I think Vulgard would be coasting more as wolf this isn’t a super thought-out deep read and don’t take it as end-all-be-all but I’m willing to vote here for now VOTE: Magnus

1 Like