Grand Idea Mafia - New Era

3 Likes

guys im actually an ic

Town Social

Modbot reveal - At any time during the day you may reveal yourself as a member of the Town. You may only use this ability after you have flipped.

Uninformed majority wincon

9 Likes

3 Likes

This but phrased better

town weaver

Back to the Past (Item) - You possess Refresher Orb (item). You may use Refresher Orb to roleblock target player tomorrow.

Time Lapse (Night): Roleblock target player yesterday. If you use this twice in a row, cancel your previous use (the current use still takes effect). If you used your item yesterday, you may target the player who you used the item on again today, causing that player to target you today (cancelling the roleblock), additionally causing them to target themselves yesterday.
Goal: Defeat all threads to the town.

mafia goon

(to be clear i give yall permission for this)

first non-numbered post award goes to @ElizaThePsycho
first duplicated numbered post award goes to @DECKEDDOWNINDALLAS
rest of yall have off-by-one numbers :((((

1 Like

how is there not a suicide bomber already

Mafia Killing

blow up (day) - Type “boom bye town” to kill a person who has voted you at any point during the game.

Informed minority wincon

(edit whoops didnt mean to reply to arc, just wanted the card format)

3 Likes

While we’re at it

forcerand self protection

Bulletproof Vest - Once per game, if you get attacked, you will protect yourself

forcerand - If the player @Atlas is in your game, they are force randed to this. If not, a player is replaced out, and Atlas is forced into their slot, which will be randed this. They cannot sub out, or the armed gunmen will terminate them.

town wincon

1 Like

cube

neutral cube

cube - cube

cube

cube

1 Like

im not funny

neutral survivor

This hurts me - Every 20 minutes ingame, player will be reminded of everything unfunny they every did

Must survive until the final three while being berated by the host for being unfunny

Is the cat dancing?

Neutral Benign (or whatever the equivalent it is)
I swear to god the cat is dancing (Passive) - If you were to be executed, you will be instantly pardoned and the song “Camel by Camel” will play.
Survive until someone’s faction wins.

vanilla town

2 Likes

guys pls stop fucking up the numbers
town social
passive: once per game at day kill guy

1 Like

Final Countdown

51OjjMfxGEL.AC
Neutral Killer
What (Passive) - After 10 days has passed, you win the game.
Destiny Board (Day) - Call out the destiny board that will spell out the word “F I N A L” in the end. If a player posted a post containing all 5 letters of F I N A L, modkill them and skip to the next day completely, resuming the day as normal. Any ability that have day or night cooldown will be affected by this, excluding this ability. (infinite uses, once per day.)
One Day of Peace (Day) - Declare for One Day of Peace, occupying every daykill and nightkill for this day and night cycle, and also completely stop everyone else from voting or executing anyone. This will bypass every occupation immunities. Everyone’s ability charge will restore by one use (include yours, but excluding this ability). (1 use)
Halt (Night) - Attempt to guess a player’s class. If successful, skip the next day and night cycle, render every abilities useless tonight, and immediately start the day phase. Any ability that have day or night cooldown will be affected by this. The player that you have correctly guessed the class will be modkilled. This ability takes priority over every other actions. (2 uses)
Win the game with your passive.

1 Like

Heretic
Outsider

Reverse Results (Passive) - Whoever wins loses and whoever loses wins.
This persists even in death.
Banned for Gamethrowing (Passive) - If you play against your win condition and they’re not in play, you may get banned by a moderator for gamethrowing.

Good wincon.

1 Like

Fool

Town Disloyal Ressurector

Why tf would you do this

Azure Dragoon Investigative

trying to make this class useful (night) - Choose a player, learn whether the post containing their class has the incorrect number on it

Chronos

Random Mafia Chronomancer

Roar of Time (Day) - Fire a 100% ITA shot, and steal their ITA shot for the day, if they have any.

ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT I MUST WAIT? (Passive) - All players who visit you learn that you are Mafia.

High Intensity (Passive) - Your ITAs must be made in all-capitals.

Distortion (Factional, Night) - While you are in the game, one of your teammates may target a player to learn their full rolecard.

Temporal Reversion (Day) - Type “TEMPORAL REVERSION [XXX]” publically to revert a player to their state at the previous Dusk. You will gain all items that they lost in this way.

Time Loop (Day) - Type “TIME LOOP [XXX]” to trap a player in a time loop. They cannot die until Dawn, nor can they perform any actions. If they would be killed, they survive until Dawn. All actions they submit in this time will be processed at Dawn, unless they are dead. All items that they attempt to give or be given go to you instead.

Temporal Blast (Day) - Type “TEMPORAL BLAST [XXX]” publically to kill a player, bypassing any effects that could halt their death.

Someone told me I messed up the number so I decided to change it :wowee:

Neutral Chaos
You are wrong (?) (Passive) - If you got executed or killed, no one could talk for two day and night cycles. They can still vote and do their action though.
Get executed on the stand.

1 Like