It’s overwritten, since for 2 players there was no need for a point system anymore.
(The point system was only for determining your new opponent, and as a secondary hint, how well you performed in previos rounds.)
It’s overwritten, since for 2 players there was no need for a point system anymore.
(The point system was only for determining your new opponent, and as a secondary hint, how well you performed in previos rounds.)
Rule guess: Black wins against other same numbered cards.
This is the revised part of the rule.
Please specify: black […]
(What you think needs to be black for the rule to work)
You meant black colored number, black colored background or something else?
Thinking about what else i can ask but couldnt think of anything good black numbers
Your guess:
Black [number] wins against other same numbered cards.
Your guess is
Incorrect.
Since it’s not a correct guess, you won’t learn any new rule.
Flipped cards cant compete with non flipped cards and it becomes an invalid hand maybe?
1-1, 3 invalidated at least
İll out my rule aswell green colored cards win
Is that the full rule btw
1 invalidated between 1-5 i believe
I can answer this. (Since it is revealed since then.)
Gummy guessed the rule that you can flip cards, but the guess was only partial (you need to guess a rule full or close to full to have a correct guess.)
Here

(I am not a kind-hearted person. I saw gummy forfeit and I thought I would win that Round.)
…then again, in the event gummy comes back, suspending Round 2 is the best choice. 
Nope.
Round 3 will start imminently.
No rules need to be changed because of the unforseen situation,
Cards are randomized at the moment.
There are 35 cards in the deck.
Round 3, Hand 1: Red Nine
you should have acquired your new set of cards.
the new round (and the 72 hour reaction limit) starts now.