I assumed that, yes.
You still needs to decide which way you are placing the card on the table.
(You aren’t able to play your card in the air, unless I am unaware of some new physic laws…)
I assumed that, yes.
You still needs to decide which way you are placing the card on the table.
(You aren’t able to play your card in the air, unless I am unaware of some new physic laws…)
The folded card still acts as a card, but unlike the usual white backside, the red card will have a blue backside. (Or the blue card has a red backside.)
Unless you find a reasonable explanation for both side showing, you can only play one of the two faced upwards. (As if you were trying to play only that half of the card.)
…hey Kelsier, you can probably just do this by unfolding that card.
Blue side up then
Doesnt matter this isnt a rule it seems
Summary.
| Round 3 | Zone | Kelsier |
|---|---|---|
| hand 1 | red 9 | black 4 in a black circle (in their starting position) |
| hand 2 | handwritten 5 | handwritten 1 |
| hand 3 | handwritten [infinity] (sideways placed 8) | Black 4 [army] |
| hand 4 | black [infinity] (sideway placed 8) | enlarged card, with multiple different colored lines |
| hand 5 | green 2 | folded black 1 [army] with the blackground color blue * |
Round 3’s winner is
Zone_Q11
He will learn a new rule after end of round guesses or trying to solve the game happened.
I am guessing… 5.
I am half-certain this will not benefit me, but in the event it is… then I would have to apologize to gummy.
I am guessing: “Diagonal from top left to bottom right, you choose. Diagonal from top right to bottom left, your opponent chooses.”
I have… a crazy theory on why (these) cards can be folded, but it’d be fricking crazy if that theory holds true. It’s more likely that a rule is affecting the values and/or scores, because for my theory to be true… my opponent would have to match my levels of paranoia and [REDACTED].
I am guessing 2
As for the rule guess ill wait for the clarification from marluna
For what?
Nvm
…see? This is what I meant.
(You might want to make an addendum or a clarification about the thing we talked about.)
Rule guess: There are no rule-effects applied on either white or black borders/outlines that a number may have. These borders/outlines are purely cosmetic and used for legibility purposes.
Your guess is
Delayed, until Kelsier made their guesses, due to personal request.
Your guess is incorrect, btw.
Your guess is correct
The exact wording of the rule:
Rule number 7:
B) Diagonal from top left to bottom right, you choose.
Diagonal from top right to bottom left, your opponent chooses.
Since it’s a correct guess, you will learn a new rule after the guesses are done.
Your guess is
Incorrect.
Your guess is
Close enough to be correct.
(This counts as a correct guess, and you will learn a new rule after the guesses are made… so now.)
The exact wording the rule:
Rule number 2:
White rule and black border: white does never have an associated rule with it. Any white on the cards are either stylistic choice, or the associated rule isn’t modified by the white color. Black border around a number doesn’t have any rule either, it is just for distinguishing the number from the background.
Also, if other part of the card doesn’t have a rule associated with it, it doesn’t do anything.
So theres an A) part of the rule
When will we delve into the trade mechanics btw
Would going into it nıw muddy the waters too much or nah
Also if its coop a round limit till game over would be nice
It was always an option.
the game lasts until someone solves the game (and wins) or when people don’t want to play anymore.
(It was technically never a co-op game.)
That appears to be the case, yes.
My assumption is that we can always do that at any time.
I digress from speaking further, but I must say: You seem to have gained the most boon out of this Round, having confirmed one of both my and gummy’s rules.