Haggle (rule discovery game) Round 7.

@Kelsier you need to tell Zone two options.

Zone will decide afterwards what the card does.

Trust me: I don’t think you want that to happen.

Eh? …ah, so it comes down to that after all, huh?
Got it.
…though, what do I even do with this info?
I feel like… this ain’t the full picture.

Blue 5 or blue 7

2 Likes

@Zone_Q11

What does the card do?

Blue 7

Round 5 Summary.

Round 5 Zone Kelsier
hand 1 handwritten 5 handwritten, mirrored 2 (rotated 180 degree)
hand 2 mirrored yellow 2 “I” mirrored green 2 [army] with black background (changed into yellow 5) black 9 [army]
hand 3 enlarged card with red background " \ " yellow 6 [army] green 1
hand 4 mirrored 1 stone “/” small number witth blue background
hand 5 enlarged card with multiple line on it enlarged card

Zone picked enlarged card with red background
Zone said the card’s ability is blue 7

The winner for round 5… is no one. It’s a draw. (again, somehow.)

@Zone_Q11 @Kelsier

Oh dang, I really didn’t…
Huh… I wonder if it’s because of that.

…n? That’s… That is definitely an oddity.
–oh, so that’s 9’s army. (I wonder why it didn’t click in my head?)


I am guessing 1 win.

As for the rule guess: “A) Horizontal lines: both rules happen. Vertical lines: only one of them needs to or will happen.”

And i Will this guesses, if Kelsir doesn’t respond in about 10 minutes.

Your guess is

Incorrect.

Your guess is

Summary

Correct.
This is the exact wording of rule 6.

Your guess is

Summary

correct.

Your guess is

Summary

Flawed…
(it’s an incorrect guess.)
You (probably) misinterpreted a basic mechanic of the game.

Everyone should have gotten their unique rules.

1 card is replaced with a mint version and shuffled into the deck.
8 other card are shuffled back into the deck as well.

Randomizing cards now and round 6 will start soon.

@Zone_Q11 @Kelsier
Both of you got your cards for round 6.

Your 72 hour reaction limit starts now.

image
Round 6 hand 1

Round 6, Hand 1:
image

Round 6, Hand 2:
image

Round 6 hand 2
image

Round 6 hand 3
image

Round 6, Hand 3:
image

Round 6, Hand 4:
image

Round 6 hand 4
image

Round 6 hand 5
image

Just noticed it happened again