Yikes. And here I thought I had it bad.
Here is my fifth and final Hand of Round 1:
i play

that’s almost the end of round 1.
@iamagummybear You have 1 choice to make before the round end.
Pick 1 of the following: [Enlarged] or [petrified]
you have 72 hours to react after this post is made.
um
idk what these mean so i will wait for dia confirmation if they want to join but in the case it was a joke i choose petrified…
[petrified] was chosen.
That’s end of round 1.
Round 1’s winner is no one… It’s a draw.
| Round 1 | Zone | gummy |
|---|---|---|
| hand 1 | black nine | green nine |
| hand 2 | enlarged card | handwritten 5 |
| hand 3 | red nine | black 8 |
| hand 4 | black 7 | stone :-: handwritten black 7 [army] |
| hand 5 | stone :/: enlarged card | green 5 [army] with black background :I: yellow 5 |
after round choices: gummy chose petrified between petrified and enlarged.
@iamagummybear @Zone_Q11
Now both of you can guess publicly how many hands did you think you win in the first round, also you can guess any rule you think is in-play.
You can’t guess your opponent score, nor any rule you learned from me. You can guess only one rule per round.
[Sry, I wrote this before I doublechecked every rules, and realized it’s a draw, rule of thumb in later rounds, if it"s not a draw you can guess only your score, not your opponent’s ]
For each correct guess made you will learn a rule in secret.
For hands win guess your result is either correct or incorrect.
For rule guesses, there might be other option.
The results will be revealed publicly.
You both have 72 hours.
[Technically you both have the option of trying to solve the game instead of guessing, but…
It is unlikely anyone can accurately tell at least half of the rules at this point, so I discourage either of you trying this option.]
Do I have to do this in public as well?
Ah. Good to know. That gives me more reason to guess in public.
Guess: The digits [1, 2, 3, 4] are not present in any of the 46 cards used in this game.
Assuming ties are not wins… I guess I won once?
Even if it’s true I wouldn’t really consider the construction of the deck as a rule.
Are you sure, you want to guess this?
[Also this would be an incorrect guess as well, if less of the specified digits is missing than the amount you guessed.]
Ties shouldn’t exist.
Thank you for the warning.
New Guess: Values of numbers with black background are inverted.
Your guess is:
Inaccurate.
Since it’s not a correct guess you won’t learn any new rule because of this guess.
Your guess is
Summary
Correct
Since it’s a correct guess, You will learn a unique unrevealed rule (if there is any) once both player made their guesses.
@Marluna can i guess the rule i learned from zone since technically i learned it from zone
Also i guess i won one
The only rule you can’t guess are the rules you learned from me. (And the rules I confirmed as correct.) Although you still need to verbalize the rule for the guess, since “the rule I learned from XY” is quite a broad category, and we might not think the same thing.
Okok
Rules guess:
It is possible to flip cards.
I guess i won one hand
Your guess is
Only partial.
You need to guess a rule in full (or close to full) to have a correct guess.
Your guess is
Correct
Since it’s a correct guess, You will learn a unique unrevealed rule (if there is any).
A’ight, I’m ready for Round 2.
I need about an hour, til I get home.
Once I’m home and randomized your cards, I will send your cards as soon as possible.
Meanwhile:
7 + 2 cards are shuffled back into the deck.
@Zone_Q11 @iamagummybear
you both should have acquired your new set of cards.
the new round (and the 72 hour reaction limit) starts now.
Unfortunately, due to my blunders of “going first” and “expecting my opponent to search for new rules with me instead of using my rule”, I cannot remove the possibility where your rule is as incomplete as mine is.
(Good thing I was skeptic enough to not reveal the entire truth. Now we both got nothing out of the [rule guessing] section of Round 1. I wouldn’t be able to forgive my own incompetence if only you got something out of it.)
Round 2, Hand 1:
Black 3 [Army]
