Haggle (rule discovery game) Round 8.

End of round decisions:

@Kelsier
You need to choose between [white and blue background] and [black and blue background]

@Zone_Q11
You need to choose between [blue and black background] and [red and white background]

(To avoid things to going for a while, since it’s obviosly Zone’s card’s effect, Kelsier needs to choose first, if the two party can’t decide on their order)

@Zone_Q11 you need to choose between [stone] and [enlarged card]

Also

@Zone_Q11 suggest two options Kelsier to choose from.

1 Like

I choose white and blue

Blue and black.

…I need to experiment.
I choose stone.


Time to explore the boundaries of this gimmick.

A: [reveal the number of rules in the game, but only to Zone]
B: [reveal all possible cards that could be played by iamagummybear in Round 2 Hand 5 to this thread]

@Kelsier what does the card do?

I choose b

1 Like

summary for round 7:

round 7 Zone Kelsier
hand 1 white seven with 4 different background color (left:white, up:blue, right: black, down: red) black 1 swarm with two different background colors (left: red, right: blue)
hand 2 handwritten black 5 black 5 with a circle
hand 3 green 5 with black border and green background (flipped to white side) stone card
hand 4 black 4 swarm handwritten mirrored 2
hand 5 white card, no visible number (flipped to handwritten green 3 and back) stone " / " big black 7

End of round choices:
Kelsier chose (white and blue background)
Zone chose (blue and black background)
Zone chose stone
Kelsier said the card has the power of option b: [reveal all possible cards that could be played by iamagummybear in Round 2 Hand 5 to this thread]

The winner of round 7 is

Summary

Kelsier

He will learn an extra rule after the round ends.

Nothing gets revealed.

@Zone_Q11 @Kelsier

I just remind both you, that this is an option as well. (Instead of guesses.)

The try and the result will be in private (Publicly it will be revealed the the player tried to solve the game.)

1 Like

I guess 1.

Yellow numbers cause the opposing player to give two options to the user.

1 Like

I guess 3
Army cards only win if more than one is played

1 Like

Your guess is

correct

your guess is

incorrect

correct

your guess is

incorrect

Everyone should have got their unique (if any left) rule rewards.

More veils have been revealed hidden mechanics. (in round summaries)

7+2+1+1 card are shuffled back into the deck.
(There are currently 34 cards in the deck.)

New cards for the next round is randomized soon.

Hm… Well this is awkward.

You know what I have,
and I know what you have.

@Zone_Q11 @Kelsier
Both of you should have got your cards for round 8.

Round 8 and your 72 hour reaction limit starts now.

Hey Kelsier, my cards all suck.
Wanna trade 5 cards?

I like my cards have to refuse

image
Round 8 hand 1

Sigh…

Round 8, Hand 1:
[handwritten green 3]

Round 8, Hand 2:

Oh they truly do suck then

1 Like

Round 8 hand 2
image