Haggle (rule discovery game) Round 7.

Top left bottom right you play top right bottom left opp plays?

Welp. I have something to tell you, Kelsier…

Before I play my last card this Round I will flip over my card from the 3rd Hand.

And as for my final card…
You know it. You hate it. It is…!

Round 7, Hand 5:
image

İs it an card that becomes what i say

Oh no its an green 2

…you most certainly wish so, wouldn’t you? :annoyedleafeon:

I flip this card just to see what is behind it
Doesnt matter if it gets flipped back

I then flip the card to its original state after taking a look

Hm… I think Luna will tell you anyway.
It’s a [green handwritten 3].

Considering how the flips work i dont think this will succeed

At best its a loss unless opponent loses first

Considering they are green numbers, I don’t think it matters whether I succeed or fail.

True

Anyways heres my trade offer

Out the full rule then ill tell you exactly why i played the greens over the 6th card

*checks log*
Hm… Nah, I’m good.

Whatever your reason may be, it’s probably tied to some rule or some understanding of a rule. That explanation alone wouldn’t give me any information in return.

Instead of “reasoning”, I am more interested in facts. Even the seemingly mundane info of “what your R6H6 was” is more interesting than the "why"s.

Should i just avoid fancy wording
Anyways

Said exactly to adress this

Ill tell you everything i know about that card besides rule 1 if you agree

Dont want to miss two rule guesses in a row

Same probably goes for you too even though its not two

Hm… Nah, I’m still good.

Rule 1 is okay, but I think Rule 4 is more important.

Good enough info

1 Like