Haggle (rule discovery game) Round 9.

Not really. We have a timer set on us, so it can only last 72 hours before we submit blank.

That depends. How many cards do you think I can possess? (And how many of those cards would have to be green for me to want to offer up these cards?)

Before next round starts we should get an default hand order

Round 7 hand 3
image

6 probably

Considering I told you I had 7 cards in Round 4…
Eh. It’s a good guess.

Round 7, Hand 3:
image

Round 7, Hand 4:
image

I might have an offer depending on how many cards you have

Ill out mine its 6 whats yours

I got me a green handwritten 3…

I meant how many cards you had at the start of the round

Need to know to make an appropiate deal

…I got nothing else besides what I told you.
My remaining cards are both green.

I had 6 cards at the start of Round 7.
My remaining cards are [green 2] and [green handwritten 3]. These are the cards I tried to give you at the beginning of the Round.

Dire hands indeed

Let me play my two cards first before making an offer then

Yeah. I can still make 'em work, but…
Man, they suck in my position.

image
Round 7 hand 4

I might not be in as good of a spot i thought nvm

Round 7 hand 5
image

I have nothing to make an offer with was going to propose a trade of rules but

Ill out my 6th card the green split 5 card we saw before

1 Like