Mirror is rule 4 then
…dang. I really ought to stop talking.
Open to this for any other rules you might want to trade
Just making sure i am trading what i know about that card besides rule 1 i am not trading rule 1 itself
Just so we are on the same page
Yeah, I know.
You see a handwritten green 3, the same as quoted above.
Then you don’t see it anymore.
Your green card becomes a white one.
[I think that’s all of the relevant player actions made this round, notify me, if I missed something.]
End of round decisions:
@Kelsier
You need to choose between [white and blue background] and [black and blue background]
@Zone_Q11
You need to choose between [blue and black background] and [red and white background]
(To avoid things to going for a while, since it’s obviosly Zone’s card’s effect, Kelsier needs to choose first, if the two party can’t decide on their order)
@Zone_Q11 you need to choose between [stone] and [enlarged card]
Also
@Zone_Q11 suggest two options Kelsier to choose from.
I choose white and blue
Blue and black.
…I need to experiment.
I choose stone.
Time to explore the boundaries of this gimmick.
A: [reveal the number of rules in the game, but only to Zone]
B: [reveal all possible cards that could be played by iamagummybear in Round 2 Hand 5 to this thread]
I choose b
summary for round 7:
| round 7 | Zone | Kelsier |
|---|---|---|
| hand 1 | white seven with 4 different background color (left:white, up:blue, right: black, down: red) | black 1 swarm with two different background colors (left: red, right: blue) |
| hand 2 | handwritten black 5 | black 5 with a circle |
| hand 3 | green 5 with black border and green background (flipped to white side) | stone card |
| hand 4 | black 4 swarm | handwritten mirrored 2 |
| hand 5 | white card, no visible number (flipped to handwritten green 3 and back) | stone " / " big black 7 |
End of round choices:
Kelsier chose (white and blue background)
Zone chose (blue and black background)
Zone chose stone
Kelsier said the card has the power of option b: [reveal all possible cards that could be played by iamagummybear in Round 2 Hand 5 to this thread]
The winner of round 7 is
Summary
Kelsier
He will learn an extra rule after the round ends.
Nothing gets revealed.
I just remind both you, that this is an option as well. (Instead of guesses.)
The try and the result will be in private (Publicly it will be revealed the the player tried to solve the game.)
I guess 1.
Yellow numbers cause the opposing player to give two options to the user.
I guess 3
Army cards only win if more than one is played
Your guess is
correct
your guess is
incorrect
correct
your guess is
incorrect
Everyone should have got their unique (if any left) rule rewards.
More veils have been revealed hidden mechanics. (in round summaries)
7+2+1+1 card are shuffled back into the deck.
(There are currently 34 cards in the deck.)
New cards for the next round is randomized soon.
Hm… Well this is awkward.
You know what I have,
and I know what you have.