Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Game Starting (12/12)

Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel Purgatory Show

"Breaking news! Due to a dispute by the high seraph herself and daughter of our demonic head honcho Charlie Morningstar we have to do this useless fucking game! Isn’t that right, Tom?
That’s-
No one cares.

Hosted by @Wazza
Co-hosted by @Magnus
Reviewed by @Geyde

Purgatory is an open setup designed by Elscouta and Bicephalous Bob
Setup found here

Rules:

• Follow the Forum Game Rules.
  • Must meet the minimum of 10 posts every 24 hours or you will be replaced.
    General Mechanics:

General Mechanics:

• Instead of day and night, phases alternate between Heaven and Hell. The game starts with a Hell phase. All phases have 24-hour deadlines.
  • During the Heaven phase, the town votes to send one player to send to Heaven. During the Hell phase, the town votes to send one player to Hell.
  • The Sinners win if the majority of the angels are sent to Hell, the Angels win if the majority of the Angels are sent to Heaven.
  • Alignment is revealed upon being sent to Heaven or Hell.
  • All Angel member, whether alive or sent away, can talk to each other at all times in the mafia discord server.
  • Only sinners who are sent to Hell are sent to the spectator/dead discord server. Sinners who are sent to Heaven have a separate martyr discord server.
  • When 50% of the living players are angels, a Judgment Day occurs. All living players lose the ability to vote. The martyrs privately vote in the martyr channel to send a living player to Hell. If the player is a sinner, the angels win. If not, the game moves on to a Hell phase.
  • Eliminations are determined by majority vote. Ties are randomized.
  • Flavour is alignment indicative, however, all Angels will receive fakeclaims.

Rolelist:

Sinner
Sinner
Sinner
Sinner
Sinner
Sinner
Sinner
Sinner
Sinner
Sinner
Angel
Angel
Angel
Angel
Angel

The Rolecards

You are:

You are:

Playerlist:

1. @Someone
  2. @Hippopablompoyeetus
  3. @bystander
  4. @tutuu
  5. @Leafia
  6. @Garfooled
  7. @Bionic
  8. @eaves
  9. @whatdafucc
  10. @catbae
  11. @Djinra
  12. @ElizaThePsycho

Game is ran between 9-15 players with the only valid values being 9, 12 and 15 players respectively. 9 players will be 3v6, 12 will be 4v8 and 15 will be 5v10. If needs be any players joining after a certain mark when the game needs to be ran may be removed.

Spectators

Backups

3 Likes

NOT AGAINNN

/in

2 Likes

This could be you!

2 Likes

I self-reviewed and decided it’s good enough

3 Likes

another day another purgatory game

/join yess I have been waiting for someone to host this one

3 Likes

/in

pregame lowposting excuse

3 Likes

ivve just vern yearning mafia

2 Likes

been* fuk

/out
Sorry, not enough time.

can i go on the review team

Oh hey its your favorite scum game

1 Like

/in

Low energy cover, not slank but ill maybe be from the bottom posters. Lots of uni work

1 Like

bro we already know youre a bottom poster

6 Likes

When did i become the punching bag why is EVERYONE dunking on me :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I demand respect.

1 Like

you keep making over the top crybaby reactions like this which makes it more entertaining to dunk on you

positive feedback loop

3 Likes

purgatory destroyed me last time… even tho me and @lilith still fucking rocked it