Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

This maybe true.
However, they know who they are and they know who we are and they are informed.

They didn’t ignore it directly though.

They said this.
Basically denying it.

I do play.
I play to my win con.
I eliminate wolves, I don’t vote out Willagers cause they are Willagering.

Too bad, I was tempted to ask them what their read on you was lol.

I’m letting Atlas do the night actions.
I’m Lazy.

I’ll need to look over the past posts while I’ve been asleep to see if my reads would change in particular but honestly if I had to join a current wagon rn, I’d vote Italy because they’re less of a townread compared to Sylveon or Zorvo.

Also cause I can do it and all but Atlas does things in their own way and I’m gonna let them make actions as such.

I don’t have to spend time thinking what I want to do.

we’re ignoring the part where our head will end up on a skewer if you do them and i have to explain it

1 Like

but yeah
you probably could do it
its just for the best

It’s funny cause you still haven’t expressed your reads on Sylveon and Italy from what I can recall.
You threw us 3 in the same level of town read.

So I’ll ask you this.
What stops you from being wolf and just making shit up and throwing us 3 as Town and just picking one of us “Italy” as more willing, since you as wolf purposely didn’t give anything to show why you wouldn’t?

My point is, as Town you shouldn’t be hiding info from us.
From what you have done you don’t look genuine and you can just BS your reads cause you didn’t explain them.

I’m probably still saying this poorly but basically you can say what you said and it’s “safe” cause you purposely never provided enough information to be able to make these moves.

If Sylveon flips Wolf, you’re next.
Unless you care to explain why you think Sylveon is Town.

If you still think Olivest looks bad I would gladly join you there. I think Italy has been fine so far so I’d rather avoid that being a counterwagon.

1 Like

What part of italy has been fine in your opinion

Footnote this for when i am back to my computer

I’ve had no intention of hiding my read from you Zorvo.

I’ve been right on Leafia in hydras a fair bit but have not been pushy enough when they’re scum so I’ve been somewhat hyperfocused on their slot. I feel like if I were not in that mindset as I’ve been reading their slot then maybe my read on them would be a little ‘weaker’ on my town scale.

There’s a few things I expect to see from Leafia a bit sooner than they have come up whenever Leafia is scum. For example the ‘kindly grandmother’ Leafia. Now, Leafia doesn’t always do this and they do also do it sometimes as town. But Leafia as wolf sometimes seems a bit less aware and it can come out.

Leafia further hasn’t exactly been pushing much for worlds or trying to actively make their hydra look good. To play devils advocate against myself here ‘Couldn’t Leafia just not be feeling pressure?’ and like… sure, that’s possible but I feel like a few slots (Especially your own) hasn’t exactly been giving Sylveon a townread and so they probably would end up doing more than they have been doing if they were wolves due to being hyper aware.

I like just the tone of their posts, it’s so much more relaxed than I expect Leafia to be as a wolf (E.g. See Leafia in the Mountainous Poison game that I pushed on them… literally every day for)

1 Like

is there any particularly scummy posts other then the one you had mentioned about him

I am making toast and then going over my italy thoughts

I want to hear someones opinion on the matter, regardless of what I think

and i want to hear someone elses opinion on the matter, regardless of what i think

if you want my honest opinion yeah I’m still hung up about them, I think they’re underwhelming and I don’t think saying that I’m still hung up on one thing is very convincing at all so what’s the point in saying anything

1 Like