Breaaaath in, brreeeeaaath out

The Kiiruma reads list:
8 - Achromatic
7 - Zorvo/Atlas, Sylveon, Italy
6 - JakeTheWolfie, Hazard, Guava, Neon
5 - Frost, Garfooled
4 - Jarek
3 - Olivest

Overall Achro seems to be saying things which feel towny and their points have come across well. I think overall they’re the most likely to be town but I’m worried about him powerwolfing since from what I remember, Achro’s a pretty decent all-round player.

Olivest at some points feels a bit too relaxed and their interactions with others sometimes have been lacking (Ironic I know since I’m a lowposter) but I feel like Olivest knows more than they should do.

I dislike Jarek’s slight obsession early about their ‘claim’ and I don’t exactly see that as a towny thing from their slot since it just takes up some thread space without really providing anything of sustenance in return.

I want Frost to post more so that I can get a more solid read on them. Since my 5s and 6s are often moreso null than a particular read either way. Just wish very slight leans one way or the other.

For now just to provide some pressure and because I don’t exactly like any of the pre-existing wagons rn, I’m gonna just vote Frost.

VOTE: Frostwolf103

Come contribute stuff, let me read you.

Can you give me a couple examples of which of my points you believe come across well? Thank you.

1 Like

I do not like this at all

1 Like

That’s nice.

I feel like at this point your reads on Olivest were fairly consistent and yet you were keeping an open mind to them if they were to change. They failed to do so and therefore you were content on pursuing it a bit. Only thing I dislike is you didn’t vote with em.

Although I feel like this post was somewhat ironic because Garfooled had a point sorta against you and this felt similar to it too. I liked how you further went on to explain what you were trying to put across rather than letting Garfooled tunnel incorrectly for a bit.

That’s the first couple. I’m kinda doing mobile so it’s a pain to make a small wall. This just gives you an idea of what points I’ve been liking.

Uh oh, a double earthquake happened where I am

Glad we are on the same page.

Where the fuck are you

I guess more importantly are you okay.

3 Likes

I am okay, I live in western Romania which is weird because I do not live in a zone where the plates should be intercepting.

Yet, it happened exactly in my county. But I am okay, my house is sturdy and I have a handy desk

1 Like

:heart: stay safe pls

1 Like

I really still don’t understand.

Who are you referring to in this?
Who are the 4 your including?

It’s funny that you completely ignore Olivest, Frost, Sylveon and Jarek.
Those 4 posted during that time and I think even Italy as well but you only talk about 2 players and it involves Garfooled which is funny cause their most memorable moment was calling Olivest/Achro potential W/W but you didn’t even mention any of this did you?

In the last couple games as Jarek as a wolf he didn’t tend to meme all too much and seemed to always be serious quicker than not.

Don’t know if it’s a good look for Jarek but it’s a thought.

Have you been communicating at all in Rolecards?

What kinda read is this?
You’re not bringing up them avoiding talking about some other people, avoid their Mech talk thing and avoid them in regards to Olive and the “Role” situation.
You’re not even explaining properly Achro, I expect more from you here.
What would be surprising about them being a wolf?
What specific things?
Like C’mon man.

Fine.
Fine.

Idk man

Idk if this is what I’d call you thinking “Fine”

VOTE: Achro

I mean I agree yet disagree.
The most memorable thing I seen so far from you is your Jake vote, who I completely missed and didn’t even realized posted. Thank you!

Interesting switch.

If I had to pick two teams off the hat.

I think Achro is possible with Olivest, I don’t think Garfooled can be wrong in that, however I still don’t think it’s 100% the case but with a crap read on Olivest, I can see the distancing.

As for Neon I think if they are a wolf it’s most likely with Sylveon but only due to vibes and my gut.

Zorvo i think you may be overdoing it a bit. It is day 1 i dont feel inclined to have super in depth reads on everyone day 1 sometimes like with italy its just a slight lean based off how posts are constructed.

Sometimes it is wise for the game to come to you a bit.

1 Like

Zorvo may i ask what goes on in your head to make you believe the difference between ‘fine’ and ‘would be a bit surprised if they are scum’ has a meaningful difference.

It really feels like you are just looking for reasons to vote me at this point as like a science experiment.