Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Thank you I appreciate that but you know how it be. Still nice to hear though :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m glad my god-tier read was that god-tier

I have no opinion on Olivest so far.

I think they’ve been forced to focus on things that aren’t really AI for a lot of what I remember during catch up

I have a head ache and a brain problem so maybe I missed context since I zoned out during the first like 400 posts

And, again,

Votecount as of post #636

Olivest (1): Achromatic
Zorvo (1): Sylveon
Sylveon (1): Zorvo
JakeTheWolfie (1): Neon
Italy (1): Jarek

Not Voting (9): Kiiruma, Hazardwaste, Atlas, Italy, Frostwolf103, Garfooled, JakeTheWolfie, Olivest, guavagudetama

I could.

This answer reminds me of an answer a scum gave me last year when i had their partner dead to rights day 1 through a pure read and i said ‘i know he is your scum buddy but you can do better than that’

Fuck that was a good game for me.

You arent supposed to have an answer for that, just posting this to remind myself later that I thought that answer was fairly pairing if jaiden is in fact scum. Ty for answering promptly.

Ok. Got it.

What other reads does jaiden the great have atm?

VOTE: Neon

If you’re not going to elaborate without great effort on my part, I feel justified in throwing you in the scumbin and moving on to my bed, to become one with the mattress, or in my case, cushions, as my bed is a futon

Can you link the last game you were town for me please?

you always think of the best arguments after its over

I would’ve learnt that pushing you in such a way is both 1. Heavily unfun and 2. Incredibly unefficent for my goal, from flicker FM

I had, midway through the game, with the suggestion of kitty, changed my tone to be more soft-acting and agreeable, rather then like this
It clearly worked, since you ignored me

So
Why would I not do something similar?
I have the capabilities, and i already know pushing you as scum wouldnt benefit my wincon, just agitate me

Before I do, unrelatedly,

Holy fuck Mafiascum looks too different since the last time I visited. I might die before I fulfill your request

Last game on here will do if you have one.

The last game on here was BotF

In short:
As scum, i have already adapted to a way to beat your current meta
Why would I use a weaker version of my personality when interacting with you, when i could use a far greater one i have improved for that specification

Excuse for slanky behavior.

Very weird Atlas shade that was maybe a joke? If so it’s an extremely tilted and awkward joke something wolfs struggle with is trying to sound natural when joking

You could say I was doing the same thing I’m about to call out so I’m gonna do it than explain ig maybe.

This post makes excuses for what is sure to be your continued lackadaisical play. Makes excuses for why you will not bother to read the thread or provide insight.

Shades everyone’s contributions to the thread and their attempts to solve it. Insults the game you signed up for and murders thread state.

Is a good wolf strategy to bring down thread vibes as a happy thread working together is a dangerous thread. Is also a good wolf strategy to discredit the process and reads in the thread.

“But neon you did all this”

Yeah i did. Frankly my intent was simply to say that I personally do not know how to read what is going on and that I personally have nothing valuable to add to these conversations but think they are likely T v T. Something which would not accomplish this strategy. Apparently though something was lost in translation which happens a lot and I’m truly sorry to both Achro and Atlas.

I do not think anything was lost in translation with JakeTheWolfie here though.

Here’s my wiki page from MafiaScum. Not sure how accurate it is, though. (Last edit was over a year ago lol)

Omgus is also wolfy.

well
boo
now i feel bad
in the future, just refer to things as an ego battle or whatnot
getting vulgar wont help
that combined with your first post really got me
that’s what made me upset
sorry

oh hey i just did it right now

I have a better time organizing and this expressing my thoughts after the heat of the moment so yes my replies are probably better after something is done.

I think you would know that I would’ve learned that if you become soft toned it could be wolfy from that game so in most cases I don’t think you’d try to replicate that here.