Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

You’re already doing great on your own.

1 Like

Post Game Thoughts FM

Alright so,

1)I thought Kiiruma was pretty obvious, their SoD1 entrance wall post screamed “I wanna buddy buddy with Achro”, they have a perspective difference with Achro’s Olivest case since 3 other townies including myself didn’t understand it completely but yet Kiiruma did. When Olivest was being voted and flipped wolf I knew what Jaiden is probably likely to do is set up a buss and things point to Kiiruma.
(Now I actually wouldn’t have pushed Kiiruma right away if I was alive day 2, it would have been Frost. I actually had them and frost as a difference check.)

2)I never made a Will, only Atlas did. I stated I wanted Kiiruma concerns to be known but didn’t make it clear enough for Atlas so they didn’t put anything I said in the Will, my fault I suppose but there was still nothing of my thoughts in the Will.

@Arctic because I know your the first to try and shit talk me when I know I always tell the truth, go clicky on the linky.

3)Hey @Arete, can I have strategics because like in every single mafia game where a mafia is executed day 1 isn’t there a buss in those games every single time?

Because honestly it’s to the point where if that’s the case, why do people clear players that vote on a wolf day 1 anymore, there situation shouldn’t matter
and them executing a wolf shouldn’t mean anything.

Also Frost, HOLY FUCK.
You were insane during that F3.
Well fucking played.
That was perfect.
You did everything right.

and how many times have you and may hydra’d

1 Like

Once. But we masoned every other game.

1 Like

thank u :DDD
i appreciate

1 Like

You know, I’ma do something

magnus please show me the amount of posts im your hydra chat
we’re an unstoppable duo (when we want to be)

1 Like

dont you dare

Can’t without May’s blessing. Sorry.

1 Like

I did it

i meant it for the froges tho btwbtw

but yeh im glad i didn’t suck—

What did you do?

NOBODY IS GETTING AN AWARD FOR THIS GOD FORSAKEN GAME

4 Likes

For these reasons I nominate Zorvo for best town play

Yeah it was the same with Hazard.
Wolves would have won only because Town was confused on Mech.
So it’s a probable game wise that needs to be explained better.
Rather it be having mentor, Mech mods to consistently remind others of random game rules in the thread or some tutorial discord/public thread for others to practice Mech.

1 Like

Sylveon did the right thing by hiding their actions in the wills and claim they have visited Zorvo/Atlas and Guava

But they hid the fact they visited Neon from the very beginning.

Top notch town investigative play.

I’m the mech boy for a reason.
I took advantage of every piece of mech I could.

I died night 1 because Kiiruma didn’t want to deal with me.

nominating kiiruma for best theoretical scumplay

1 Like