Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Overall I do feel like now that Olivest died and did flip W, we have a lot more to look at than we would have otherwise. Their interactions with some slots (or lack thereof) could be potentially useful.

I would think that the wagons yesterday can be very telling, however, I am concerned that had it gone the other way and I had flipped, town probably would’ve pushed on Olivest today and then everything D1 would’ve been revealed as it is.

Therefore the wagon might not exactly be fully pure?
Olivest’s power also probably wouldn’t do much early on so it’s a fine sacrifice.

about olivest

not with atlas

not with me

i wanna know what they’re insinuating here. they’re grouping Italy and kiimura? what does that mean for guava?
(so I’m not grouping them with kiimura or Italy here +1)

I’ve noticed that guava votes for people who they believe have an ego / don’t understand outside of the game.
a lot of white knighting for people they believe have been wronged. i dont know if that’s genuine or a coverup for their real intentions

consistent with their view on the olivest vote

more white knighting, again is this genuine or a coverup for defending their scum buddy, or both?

still waiting for an explanation on Achro’s viewpoint on this

wait they took back their vote tho? possible its only cus they were called out for it

standing for what they find is right again

i dont like their reaction here, its giving “i dont like that you’re making yourself look good by agreeing with me”

to the vote on Italy, never with Italy +2

never with Kiiruma +2

consistently defending whoever they think is wronged

also never a group with Achro IMO, this either confusion and/or deflection feels genuine

they were joking, above they mentioned they know Achro was joking. maybe they forgor :skull: idk xd

Besides the obvious Olivest, who else do you think there is scum bud within Sylveon/you/Olivest wagons?

ill do neon later, dis enough iso for me for now

when did Achro suggest that Kiimura should go mia? and why would Kiimura listen to that advice?

I’m a bit worried that one of the others on Olivest might have been bussing them to gain cred.
If there was another wolf on my wagon then it would have to be Jake :stuck_out_tongue:

[That one image tumblr uses for phrophesyposting, with “Apollo” replaced with “Jake”, “The Gift of Prophesy” replaced with “Pointing out flaws in ppl townreading you”, and “Random tumblr users trying to be funny” with “Jake”]

The reason I didn’t want Olivest to die was mainly because that hydra contained May, and I hoped that they were town (Did not townread the hydra per say) so that I could meme with them.

Achro suggested I be quiet because I was kinda… role revealed when I’m mostly confirmed good.
It wasn’t meant to keep me away fully but hey, I like being away and observing lol

1 Like

1 Like

Guava randomly liking my post sassing off Neon

:thinking:

Unlesss puts on tinfoil

Yes.

I’m glad we had this discussion

You sir… are wrong

What kind of motive though? I didn’t even know Zorvo merged with Atlas

SIPPPPPPPPP

/s

Zorvo and Atlas, no pun intended, this sounds like a bad body horror B-movie

Form a connection with me

A never ending friendship.

Think about it it’ll be great. We can talk about things, slaughter woofies in cold blood, eat ice cream…

3 Likes

Italy is ignoring much context but I’ll allow this discussion to continue

Yes. Jaiden played me well very well. Its almost like I’m very easy to read and very easy to fuck with and I always unvote scum out of fear I’m wrong cause they play me