Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Town killing can exist and mafia kill can be blocked or healed.

It wouldn’t have been if it was a natural one and would’ve given scum an extra day. :sleepingleafeon:

And thus you always as any alignment never allow a tie plus it makes you look good

Especially in W v W worlds.

It litwrally is true. It’s just how I play and when have I ever cared about pocketing you? What’s even your case on me anyway? :sleepingleafeon:

Wrong. Couldn’t be more wrong if you tried. :sleepingleafeon:

Do you even remember how I am as a wolf when you pushed me? When have Iever townread one if my pushers as a wolf? :sleepingleafeon:

Another point in my favor is how Olivest treated my slot. Do you really think a wolf treats their teammate that way? She tried alpealing to me to change my vote and yet I didn’t and if I had been her scumbuddy, I very well could’ve without much change in how people were viewing me. Iwas already suspected by several people after all. :sleepingleafeon:

Leafia liking my meme posts but not my read posts. I think if they were wolf, they would be liking a lot more posts ngl.

1 Like

OK NVM theY LIKED THIS POST

I TAKE IT ALL BACK

1 Like

Those two posts by Garfooled.made me laugh irl admittedly. Laughs :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Well I def don’t like the first one
“Scum knows better than to make suspicious posts”

2 and 3 look more like pocketing than being paired

I would have said this one as any alignment because I wanted them to hop off of Olivest’s dick for one fucking second so I could get a read on how they’re acting when they don’t have to be defensive

If I just look at the wagon structure you posted… if two people I scumread are voting together I’m gonna vote one of them

Yeah but you kept saying “one vote doesn’t matter” but if you had like voted Kiiruma before leaving or something that could have changed the entire course of this game

Based

This post is meant to imply you’re scum together

But I think you’re also missing this part where I’m incredibly unconfident because I DIDN’T ISO YOU YET

I making a connection between the two of you because I think you’re scum based on what I’ve read (which isn’t everything) and obviously they’re scum because they’re flipped

Okay
VOTE: guavagudetama

^i dont want to vote this because they didnt visit. they are also appealing to emotion ;-;

my weaknesssss

we still have like a day and 5 hrs, so imma chill—

If you’re waiting for an explanation from me I don’t have one
Subconsciously there’s probably a reason I reacted to one post different from the other despite them on the surface having the same logic
Maybe it was word choices
Maybe it’s because I had seen it before and didn’t like it
But I don’t know that because how I react isn’t a conscious decision

I’m not trying to appeal to emotion
If I die Achro can see he’s wrong

its kinda a bit frustrating that top posters will go at each other with teeth and then the rest will cruise by

but shrug

I did believe that
I wanted Frost to die because I thought it was more likely he was scum than Kiiruma or Olivest
Obviously, with Olivest’s flip, I was wrong

whether or not its genuine, its appealing to emotions

i wasn’t saying its fake

Going to head out for now,so talk toeveryone more later.:sleepingleafeon:

why is Hazard cleared again?

i just read everything they’ve said and they’ve just been cruising on good vibes