VOTE: sylveon

Okay neon i owe you one.

Wtf mate

Wtf? :sleepingleafeon:

HOLY SHIT

VOTE: Achro

VOTE: jarek

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 35 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

D2 Final Vote Count

Jarek (3): Garfooled, Sylveon, Achromatic
Sylveon (2): JakeTheWolfie, Jarek
Frostwolf103 (1): Neon
Italy (1): guavagudetama
Achromatic (1): Frostwolf103

Not Voting (3): Kiiruma, Hazardwaste, Italy

@Jarek has been executed!

His role was...

Night 2 has begun, and will end at 2023-02-19T21:00:00Z. However, in the event that all players have voted to start Day 3 early (by writing ā€œ/skip nightā€), the remainder of Night 2 will become an extension of Day 3.

Ping
5 Likes

@Achromatic has been killed!

His role was...
A will has been found...

Day 3 starts and ends at 2023-02-21T21:00:00Z.

Since there are 9 players alive, majority requires 5 votes.

Ping
1 Like

vineboom

Good Morning!

I check weed d Guava and heā€™s the same alignment as Zorvo which is town. The correct play now is to execute me to confirm Guava and help Neon get out of her tunnel on me.

VOTE: Sylveon

:sleepingleafeon:

no
what?
no

1 Like

Good morning fellow villager. Iā€™m running for office now, so please vote for me. :sleepingleafeon:

On the positive side, I voted Achro just to change his mind, I canā€™t vote Jarek because that will result in tie.

2 Likes

If Neon stays in her tunnel on me, itā€™ll be very bad for the town. Itā€™s fine. I did my job and helped get two wolves executed and Iā€™ll be confirming you as town through my execution, so Iā€™m satisfied. :sleepingleafeon:

I bet heā€™s thanking god right about now that he switched back to Jarek. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like