Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

:rage:

Why didnā€™t you go to Achro?

Nah. Weā€™re a package deal and Dilviu has barely been posting. Although we have been talking in our rolecard and discussing things a bit. :sleepingleafeon:

I was watching it.
I also had Jarek (along with Olivest who I got personally murdered) as my top scumreads and admitted my reads hadnā€™t changed much :stuck_out_tongue:

I was gonna vote Jake but this is so bullshit I feel obligated to vote it

VOTE: Frostwolf103

2 Likes

Because I felt like me pointing out nobody was on Achro might makeā€¦ I dunno, a TP actually protect Achro.

Itā€™s bullshit.
But maybe also town?

*for Achro

Ah bullshit, how could you possibly expect an TP to cover Achro.

Yeah. Iā€™m pretty sure Frost is town as well. Achro felt the same way. :sleepingleafeon:

Kiiruma what are u so paranoid about? All of what I believed to be town readsā€” u donā€™t trust em?

now that u claim, what is ur n1 btw

Atm Iā€™m having to try and do WIFOM with my watcher ability.
And IDK who the right person is to be on.

Likeā€¦ executing Sylveon confirmed Guava, but at the same time, I justā€¦ kinda trust Sylveon and have done since D1?

N1) Achromatic - Not visited by anyone else
N2) Sylveon - Not visited by anyone else

No no thatā€™s cool, you can still do that.

But now itā€™s not the time for some witch bonfire just because of my deeds in the past donā€™t make it up for a right.

I checked Guava to see if killing power would transfer over to them, they didnā€™t visit. they are not mafosi killing at least.

Guava is town. I checked them last night and their alignment is the same as Zorvoā€™s. :sleepingleafeon:

yea ik, i wish u checked someone else but i totally see why u would check them

Yeah. Their EoD 2 was pretty bad. :sleepingleafeon:

Youā€™re literally trying to lump yourself in with people who are actually cleared because ā€œyou could have tied the voteā€
like yes king not outting wolf def clears you

i think evils would have low motivation to win so id bet on low posters being them