Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Like, I feel like Loudmouth (modifier) is meant to give away visiting townies to be able to set up for the vanillizing thing lol

My point is

WHY CANā€™T THEY BE NORMAL ROLES INSTEAD of SHARING ONE ROLE BY TWO PLAYERS.

What have you done, Zone.

Leafia decides who gets to live today, because theyā€™re checking one of them.

Then I know exactly if I were in Sylveon shoes, know where to check next.

If Kiimura wants to keep their role claim, they literally canā€™t avoid it

if u meant between Neon and Italy, my bad. Iā€™m under the assumption that one dies today and the other gets checked. Leafia already said theyā€™d check Neon.

They havenā€™t claimed the same thing at all your all creating false dichotomy

First of all Frost has claimed universal backup whoā€™s gained Zorvos ability to check the wills of the dead. Zorvos ability claims that the wills only exist for a set amount of time

Italy has claimed to be the reason wills exist and that when they die all wills are published but no note wills can be kept

Of these Italy is certainly wolfier than Frost by claim and Mechanic.

However I do believe both roles make sense to exist in the game because if Italy died D or N1 Frost as universal back up would gain the ability. If they died the next day though Zorvos role would become useless and this seems to be a weird decision for a game host to make so Iā€™m willing to kill Italy on claim.

But stop acting as if theyā€™ve claimed the same thing. They havenā€™t.

1 Like

I also want you to kill me and not waste a target on me tonight.

ā€œfake dichotomyā€ or not, they should be untouchable today.

yā€™know itā€™d be pretty nice for evils to get them out today, if Kiimura is town.

1 Like

ā€œkill meā€

this feels like they want the game over with, without throwing. am i interpreting this incorrectly?

it is 6amā€¦ so hah i might misinterpret things

Iā€™ve already kept my role claim. What are you on about? Likeā€¦ its not disproven once yet.

yea i meant either way

but that does feel like an important clarification as well

Where are the votes at? So i dont loose my ability

Me and Italy.

Cool two people i am reading good

1 Like

Yeah. Well at this point weā€™re trying to get mechanical solves.

Iā€™ve used my ability in a proven way and itā€™s not disputed but I guess thereā€™s some deepwolf paranoia and worries I can bus my teammate, plus a fair point that I did sorta fall off D2 and just get complacent.

Man i 6am is such a rough end of day for meā€¦. If i put a vote in now i wont be able to change it eod to stop ties or do a quick change of wagon if good info comes outā€¦. But then if i dont vote i look suspicousā€¦.

Kiiruma who would you vote today?

Why should wolfy players be untouchable?