Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

24 hours is more than enough time to tender your last will and testament

Oh. I see. I thought they could just make it anytime for some reason. :sleepingleafeon:

Votecount as of post #3922

Italy (3): Kiiruma, Neon, guavagudetama
JakeTheWolfie (2): Hazardwaste, Italy

Not Voting (4): Garfooled, JakeTheWolfie, Frostwolf103, Sylveon

That makes executing Italy a lot less seful to town if heā€™s a villager honestly. VOTE: Jake

At least Hazard is out here trying to help solve, so executing him if heā€™s a villagwr will hurt more than executing Jake if heā€™s a villager. :sleepingleafeon:

Going to head out for a bit now too. :sleepingleafeon:

Well for my new role to work, I kinda need Italy alive for now.

VOTE: Jake

Alternatively and I mean very risky, one of the investigative claims has to go. Because Mafia can use a investigative role for town credibility, shocking right?

Kiiruma would be first and Garfooled second out of that order. (but primarily Garfooled because of his attempt to vote Olivest as fifth voter Day 1)

i sure do enjoy being scum read despite EoD 2

1 Like

Wowee those sure are some votes

Anyway, donā€™t have time to defend myself, because I have to work today.

Also, this role is 100% on-brand with me. A 1-shot ā€œfuck the town overā€ button sounds amazingly on-point with me.

And me despite EoD 1

Anyway, as I said, am fine with going over, unless some bastard put in a fake flip rolein which case thereā€™s no way in hell we would be winning anyway.

tailors are considered bastard

zone hath explicitly unbastardized the game

2 Likes

Well he thought it was semi-bastard. Well I kinda agree with the idea of two players being active and passive abilities from one card is somewhat semi

Now philosophy-wise, what is the purpose?

people tend to die faster than 1 per full cycle
you canā€™t exactly read all of them

If thatā€™s on point with you idk if you should stay regardless of alignment

1 Like

if we havenā€™t decided the cop iā€™d like to throw in my hat and say neon is a good target

1 Like

Go on.

How would you put a good reason or three, to explain why Neon is a good target to you?

UNVOTE