Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

“Mafia is capable of doing the factional kill separately as well their normal action, that’s a norm for a while now.”

i also didn’t know this btw… llol i wish i thought of asking about this

1 Like

Hazard

I knew there was a reason you were my favorite

One on one pressure breaks me. I was going in voting frost. Thankyou for exploiting my weakness XD

2 Likes

I refuse to achnlowledge this games existence from here on out so if anyone ever asks about this game or whatever BS people want with “your last X” game being linked this one won’t be included

3 Likes

i wouldve killed frost there 2 billion times over ngl

Kiiruma had it coming with this afk quickvoting.

3 Likes

So what comes around, goes around with karma

4 Likes

Now nobody can complain when I don’t post this thread anywhere when it comes up again :slight_smile:

u gottem

I finished yesterday locked in my head. He sounds confirmed mechanically but he was rushing me so hard with frost and gar on that last day

I have so many thoughts about this game. First, town almost fucked up. If Kiiruma had a deeper knowledge about the game and how the next day would likely end up, they would have realized that they should have removed their skip before they went to bed. This is an example of why I strongly have feelings about the theory behind skipping - Hazard clearly was peer pressured by Kiiruma the previous day. If Kiiruma was in the thread and not frost, then the game would have likely ended up in a mafia victory.

Frost did really amazing in LYLO. Hazard showed clear signs of being swayed by whoever was talking to him the previous day, frost realizing that it was either do or die to convince hazard there was great.

6 Likes

makes several notes on jarek’s play

bro same, i wish i had frost to clear things up with the 2 visits thing

cus i was like “BUT KIIMURA VISITED NEON— OTS PROVEN”

Take notes future evil. One on one pressure breaks me. Also take notes good

Take notes future evil I will probably vote you and than move by eod

1 Like

@Magnus! I DID IT!

2 Likes

Sylveon did the greatest thing a town investigative should have used.

Using a dead townie they didn’t actually visit with their result.

Hiding the real target in the wills.

Neon made the right choice of picking Italy out the game so the wills will be displayed and me getting confirmed.

I did not deserve this :sob:

If people take anything away from how I play from this game that’d be a mistake on their part. I didn’t enjoy it, I didn’t have fun, which is my fault for even signing up to be fair

For town, i know not having executed a town by D3 is something this forum is not familiar with, but a lot of you acted like you just executed town twice in a row and that you were about to lose the game. Usually when you are up this ahead and everyone has claimed, an ideal plan is to force people to take certain actions and stick to them - this is espicially relevant when you executed the roleblocker and vaniilizer. You guys did make a plan, but when that plan wasn’t followed you guys didn’t execute the person who was supposed to follow the plan.

4 Likes

Yeah, this

By the book kii dies day 4.

1 Like