Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

I appreciate the fuck no tbh lol.

That will do for now.

Guess this means I’m a wolf if I’ve been arguing we don’t know how to read each other. Fuck.

We both are wolves. Top tier distancing.

2 Likes

i was just about to say who that was XD. mmmmm… As i said in my prior observations on players, I can’t read jarek for crap. very similar to me in play style where we just chill back and put in two bits when we can. and Frost has done a very big 360 from the last game i played with them where they havent posted as much. but like this could be the usual i don’t know. i have no clue why they are both voting for italy. but my reasoning is heavily because their reactions to accusations beginning of game.

Trust me man XD i know i am just naturally suspicous constantly. If i try to much i sounds desperate. if i try to little i sound like i am trying to hide and take pot shots

I’m moving Hazard to a 7 on my list.
Slightly less confident than Italy but my man is feeling town

1 Like

WOOO HALF WAY THERE

A 10 is literally mechanically lock town, so that’ll basically never happen

Watch me fucker

Note to self: Hazard hints at being innocent child / mayor

1 Like

I have no baseline for kiiruma but if nothing else my take away from this series of discussions is jake looks pretty great for remembering how kiiruma did stuff as evil the game before.

VOTE: olivest

Havent found a reason to like this slot yet but i am pretty satisfied with letting the hands of fate move as they will without putting my thumb on the scale too much more. Probably some good stuff to think over in later phases tbh.

I am tired so when i fall asleep i have no idea if i will be here for eod.

I will give kiiruma a pass for now since a couple people with meta seemingly have a town read.

I actually wasnt suspicious of you i just realized we hadnt interacted so i decided to throw you a curveball.

Oh shit thats a new one! i am usually here just watching and writing notes. so like ping me if you ever want a interaction XD

Can you stop voting italy? I kind of like him.

i am honestly been weighing the options in my head
On one hand i do think how they reacted start of game was decently scummy. but on the other hand i dont think thats enough justification for them to be my main vote. as i said before my change of vote will be on slyveon. they are the person who i am reading the second most at the moment. but i know i did this with leafon last game and i was very much wrong

2 Likes

You should iso olivest and let me know what you think of them so far

Frost as well.

@Kiiruma

@Neon

You two are disagreeing on leafia. Convince each other of your view point imo.

Mostly so i can get a better handle on my feelings for leafia through others debating lol

Yeah i can see your sus on Olivest, They seem to have talked alot but not given anything helpful. like they are keeping an eye on any sus on them to make sure they are safe rather then trying to get an evil out.

Frostwolf, Just seems like how they were last game but not as talkative :man_shrugging:

If i was held at gunpoint and forced to pick one of these two. probably Olivest

i do think however you have won me over enough to do this VOTE: Olivest. But if italy turns into a scum. i am going to cry into my pillow for weeks on end

alright anything else? or am i free to give in to slumber?

1 Like