Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

This is not a villagery way of thinking.

No. If you and Atlas are somehow town, I expect better from the two of you. I townread them for other reasons. I’m not going to suddenly scumread someone just because they’reconsidering worlds dhere I could be scum. That’s beyond stupid. You’re better than this as town Seth. Way better.

Except I’m not a wolf. So that part doesn’t apply.

I don’t think Neon is doing one, but I knowAchro well enough to know that he’s a better player than to think I’m lockwolf for such a silly reason.

I literally have but it was completely ignored.

I was not denying it. I was asking when I did it because I’d like to know.

And yet your vote is on me.

No. If I get executed, you’ll be next.

This made me giggle a bit.

As for why I’m so silent, I’m getting caught up by reading through the new posts right now. :sleepingleafeon:

Let’s goooooo I’m a wolf

My current solve (Just in case I die at night): Olivest, Jarek, someone I had as 5 before
Do look at my reads, I know I’m sometimes wrong and sometimes right but I’ve tried here on them.

I could be wrong, if I survive I’ll ofc do I’m reeval’ing.
At this point my biggest ‘worry’ (albeit not a worry at all) is that Sylveon and Olivest could be evils doing theatre by voting and sussing each other. But I think that’s a bit of a niche world.

Eh forget it Guava, she’s not coming back until next day

Silviu here. That’s not what I am saying.

I am saying Neon has no wolf equity with Achro or Zoro if she’s mafia

1 Like

Ahh…

Frosty town because I saw him drawing some conclusions like that beforehand

Plus in this world our wagons are W/W which is kinda just hype anyway lol.

From previous games you mean?

1 Like

I am drawing rash conclusions I can definetly be wrong.

But I’ll just forget the inner critic, the devil’s advocate and think that this is like you and it’s probably what I think my voice from my head is saying!

Anyway in case your wagon and Olivest wagons may hypothetically both town, what’s the follow-up?

This is Silviu here, as you’d know. I know nothing about Olivest and I am still awaiting some Leafia convo action

Votecount as of post #1872

Olivest (4): Kiiruma, Achromatic, Hazardwaste, Sylveon
Sylveon (3): Zorvo, Neon, Olivest
Italy (1): Jarek
Kiiruma (1): JakeTheWolfie

Not Voting (5): Atlas, Italy, Garfooled, guavagudetama, Frostwolf103

1 Like

What do you think of Zorvo, too aggressive that he forgot to microread in moments? Does that indicate alignment for him?

He draw conclusions himself and in the next he asks questions to someone rhetorically but also to understand the thoughts from someone.

Zoro is usually placid as mafia which sounds paradoxical to me.

He isn’t here.

Even though he premeditated his approach beforehand and said it outloud, I think he’s just town.

VOTE: Kiiruma

Going back to this
Not particularly fond of either of the wagons

Though if push comes to shove Sylveon/Zorvo could be distancing because Zorvo is just being like “I am going to vote a wolf now. You are a wolf”

No. You were shading my slot. I was defending myself. Please get it right.

This is a very wolfy way of thinking.

Seems like it.

Morbtainado says hi.

Nope. I’m town.

It isn’t bad reasoning.

If you go, I’ll have to come with. I’m even older than you are.

It might’ve been Zorvo’s UFO game.

High chance of it I think.

A horde of Leafeons led by Leafia comes and takes over the account

Please get untunneled then.

Tough to say. You’re a null for me at the moment but the fact that you’re asking is slightly villagery.

Anything is possible but for now I don’t think so.

Zorvo and Atlas are decent shots at the very least.

Although Zorvo is starting to look a bit better, but not good enough to offset Atlas.

This certainly is good advice. It should tell us a lot.

I can kind of understand how he could think that way if he’s a villager honestly.

I don’t think you’re bad at mafia. I don’t think we have any bad players on this site actually.

Nah. Kiiruma has been slightly more villagery than you and honestly, your back and forth with Neon has me convinced that Neon is town. Not quite locking it in yet and that same argument has me thinking you’re at least slightly lucky to flip scum.

Apology accepted.

Finally got caught up. Now to head out to get something to eat. :sleepingleafeon:

i would like to remind you that you are a slot of two people and half of you disagree

Holy shit I ACTUALLY woke up before EOD

Pet Pet