Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

Believe it or not I’m trying to solve you but telling me that you are not scum does not help me because there is no worlds I can see where you ever make sense as the night kill.

Okay that makes a lot more sense, I was under the impression of something a lot more different

Votecount as of post #2109

Wazza (2): Neon, Zorvo
Chihiro (1): Lemonfairy
Magnus (1): Wazza

Not Voting (6): Zone_Q11, ElizaThePsycho, Chihiro, Gorta, Lissi, Magnus

Again: I can understand your point, but from my point of view, even if I am just as confused as you as to why I was the night kill, it literally is the only reasonable solution.

The only alternative is that the mafia somehow forgot or actively chose to not perform the night kill on N2, which does not help anyone.

to explain my “this is a slip”
frostwolf basically contradicted himself
as seen in this interaction

this is EXACTLY the kind of thing a wolf with TMI does
idk what the implications of this on Neon and Zorvo’s alignments are, can’t wrap my brain around that quite yet but
there’s also this interaction, which I pointed out earlier

(frost then unvotes on Magnus, i really thought he was unvoting Zorvo tbh)

…you I think my “slip” might’ve not been a slip in the way that i thought, seeing as they were not in an actual thunderdome, and frost actually thought Zorvo was town
however, it is still a slip, because frost heavily thought Zorvo was town and naming him as a hypothetical Vengeful target (and ~effectively thunderdoming him, even though it was really just “you are my counterwagon,” as seen below) based on my singular piece of evidence is extremely :wowee: and is consistent, as seen above, with a wolf that has TMI
soooo
caught for basically the right reasons?
(refrence for above)

in regards to other Frost spew

ngl this kinda reads w/w with Gorta
its like frost is saying to his partner “WHY DID YOU VOTE ME THIS WASN’T THE PLAN”
(last bit being potentially false but point still stands)
this is a weak read but I wouldn’t discard it entirely

it would be REALLY FUNNY if both mafia tree’d
however, i find this very not plausible

@Chihiro
here it is

I suppose it MIGHT be Gorta.
Still think he looks town though.

However I still stand by The way Frost mentioned Magnus wasn’t W/W.

1 Like

Magnus also claimed IC which means if he is legit we have 1 more PR, a BG.

that’s operating under the assumption there isn’t a 1-shot vig somewhere though, also it’s following the case if Magnus is legit.

I don’t think there can be a Vig with IC tbh.

Well there can be if it is 1 Investigative, 4 Protective, 1 Killing, Unless I’m being dumb and misunderstanding what Lissi said with how this game works

1 Like

wait, @Zone_Q11 , how exactly did I save you again?

…? Not?

Oh, this? Neon told me to “discuss” and I told her that any other possibilities other than “I was saved by Chihiro” is nigh improbable. An example would be “if Gorta was Doctor and Chihiro was lying about jailing me”, which -unless you’re telling me is actually true- is just useless for an actual discussion.

I don’t have those kind of powers

Good to know. So anyhow, that was that.
What are your current thoughts on… anything?

I’m hoping to have some thoughts on Wazza soon-ish

1 Like

It’s just throwing, and I refuse to entertain that idea.

1 Like